SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Once Upon a Time....
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Once Upon a Time.... Login/Join 
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted
The End.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43876 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Let's be careful
out there
posted Hide Post
Once Upon a Time----The Sequel

Posts: 7333 | Location: NW OHIO | Registered: May 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Once Upon a Time...now on DVD.

Posts: 2693 | Registered: November 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
That's actually a good show, but I got tired of binge watching it and never returned after getting halfway through season 3.

That and Continuum.

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18023 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Essayons
Picture of SapperSteel
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
The End.

I hope not. Will there be no Season Seven?

I've really enjoyed Once Upon a Time. I hope that there's another season.

Thanks,

Sap

Posts: 3452 | Location: Arimo, Idaho | Registered: February 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
It was too long, I fell asleep.

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3791 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
crazy heart
Picture of mod29
posted Hide Post
I want my 5 seconds back

Posts: 1781 | Location: WA | Registered: January 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2BobTanner
posted Hide Post
It needs to be wrapped up; six seasons is more than enough. Their storylines are getting old and are just wandering around with no focus.

And as for "Sleepy Hollow", it jumped the shark at the end of last season when Lt Abbie Mills got whacked. Moving "Sleepy Hollow" to the Swamp known as WashDC; really? And it went all "Grimm“ too, chasing supra-natural monsters and wannabe dictators.

---------------------
LGBFJB

"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it." — Mark Twain

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.” — H. L. Mencken

Posts: 2699 | Location: Falls of the Ohio River, Kain-tuk-e | Registered: January 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The success of a solution usually depends upon your point of view
posted Hide Post
I enjoyed the first season but soon tired of it.

I felt they were desperately reaching to try and tie in any characters they could no matter how lame the connection came across.

“We truly live in a wondrous age of stupid.” - 83v45magna

"I think it's important that people understand free speech doesn't mean free from consequences societally or politically or culturally."
-Pranjit Kalita, founder and CIO of Birkoa Capital Management

Posts: 3849 | Location: Jacksonville, FL | Registered: September 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Expert308
posted Hide Post
It was kind of an interesting show for the first season or so, but after "the curse" was broken (waaayyy earlier than I would have expected) it just got weird. I quit watching somewhere in season 2.

As for Sleepy Hollow, Abbie Mills was the reason I watched the show. Bye...

Posts: 7267 | Location: Idaho | Registered: February 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post