SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    What popular band most missed their potential?
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What popular band most missed their potential? Login/Join 
H.O.F.I.S
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MBOYD:
Guns & Roses....

I agree. They were big, but if Axel had had a brain they could have been monsters.

"I'm sorry, did I break your concentration"?

Posts: 1513 | Location: Above water | Registered: September 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master-at-Arms
Picture of apf383
posted Hide Post
Imho Frank Zappa died way too early. He had so much left in him, and with the deterioration of the political climate since his death, he would have had more than enough material. I cant imagine what he would have written about Hillary.

Foster's, Australian for Bud

Posts: 7504 | Location: Stuck in NY, FUAC  | Registered: November 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
We gonna get some
oojima in this house!
Picture of smithnsig
posted Hide Post
Blind Mellow Jelly

-----------------------------------------------------------
TCB all the time...

Posts: 6501 | Location: Cantonment/Perdido Key, Florida | Registered: September 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Was that you
or the dog?
Picture of SHOOTIN BLANKS
posted Hide Post
Cream. Supergroup = Superegos.

Posts: 1633 | Location: PA | Registered: February 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Why don’t you fix your little
problem and light this candle
Picture of redstone
posted Hide Post
The Commitments
The Wonders.

This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we'll be lucky to live through it. -Rear Admiral (Lower Half) Joshua Painter Played by Senator Fred Thompson

Posts: 3588 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post