SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    You think you can do this to me?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

You think you can do this to me? Login/Join 
Picture of Prefontaine
posted
You motherfuckers will be playing basketball in Pelican Bay when I get finished with you. SHU program, nigga. 23 hour lockdown. I'm the man up in this piece. You'll never see the light of... who the fuck do you think you're fucking with? I'm the police, I run shit around here. You just live here. Yeah, that's right, you better walk away. Go on and walk away... 'cause I'm gonna' burn this motherfucker down. King Kong ain't got shit on me. That's right, that's right. Shit, I don't, fuck. I'm winning anyway, I'm winning... I'm winning any motherfucking way. I can't lose. Yeah, you can shoot me, but you can't kill me.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12569 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of GarandGuy
posted Hide Post
Smiles and cries.

That movie, I’ve watched it at least a dozen times. That scene with Hoyt and Smiley in the bath tub, it’s chilling to me. How that unfolds it’s a supreme example of the ex machina. I have no doubt gang bangers in L.A. are wired this way.

-----------------------------------------------
What's the sense in working hard if you never get to play?

Posts: 1073 | Location: On the outskirts of Richmond | Registered: September 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
How long have you been a pig, uh I mean a police officer?

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37081 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ice age heat wave,
cant complain.
Picture of MikeGLI
posted Hide Post
No you didn't. You disloyal, fool ass, bitchmade punk. JAKE!

NRA Life Member
Steak: Rare. Coffee: Black. Bourbon: Neat.

Posts: 9676 | Location: Orlando, Florida | Registered: July 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
War Damn Eagle!
Picture of Snake207
posted Hide Post
You ever have your shit pushed in?

Posts: 12536 | Location: Realville | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted Hide Post
Naw, he ain't no fed. He's just a choirboy that got the drop on all you fools.

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned for being
genuinely stupid
posted Hide Post
Snake207 he drop the soap!lol

Posts: 340 | Location: Derby City KY. | Registered: April 13, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Exceptional Circumstances
Picture of dave7378
posted Hide Post
Go ahead cowboy, you got mad squabbles boy.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 5906 | Location: Hampton Bays, NY | Registered: October 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post