SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    The Grand Tour - Season 2
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Grand Tour - Season 2 Login/Join 
I swear I had
something for this
posted Hide Post
Given how broken the three are, 1 more maybe all they're capable of.

Posts: 4130 | Location: Kansas City, MO | Registered: May 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
"Rumor has it" but update of that rumor that I saw was that it was BS.

Link

Posts: 18018 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
interesting - never saw the update

thanks Big Grin

this means I can sleep tonight

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53086 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very mis-leading headline. No their contract hasn't been re-newed however, that doesn't mean they aren't going to offer a contract.

I'm gonna guess that a new contract will be provided and Clarkson will have less creative control. While the good stuff is there, the bad stuff are absolute duds and spreading out the creative direction will help balance out the show. Whitman and Clarkson for all of their wit, are out of good ideas for the show and in-need of some help in so-much that it doesn't violate any terms BBC's TG property.

Posts: 14574 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Six Days on the Road
Picture of vandrv
posted Hide Post
I just noticed that season 4 of this series has just shown up. The first episode is entitled Seamen. Just starting it now.

Posts: 756 | Location: The Boulevard of Broken Dreams | Registered: June 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
It's only a one-off. They're no longer doing seasons. Only specials.

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18018 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
A new episode of the Grand Tour just dropped. In Madagascar. "A Massive Hunt."

Yeaaaah, man.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30299 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Big Grin POWER!!!

Posts: 14574 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Eek
Good news! And it's not about a Dacia Sandero!

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15154 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Nice something good to watch for a change!

Posts: 23244 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Probably on a trip
Picture of furlough
posted Hide Post
Shit hot! Been waiting for this!

This and no other is the root from which a tyrant springs; when he first appears above ground he is a protector.
Plato

Posts: 1768 | Location: Texas! | Registered: June 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post