SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    The Grand Tour - Season 2
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Grand Tour - Season 2 Login/Join 
Shoots Flies
at Fifty Yards!
Picture of SuhlShooter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Orguss:
Dominic Cooper killed it through the Celebrity Face-Off course! Nice to see someone actually downshift into corners to maintain revs coming out.

What car are they using this year for the Face-Off?

Posts: 3028 | Location: Hit the ground running in Moultrie, GA | Registered: July 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SuhlShooter:
quote:
Originally posted by Orguss:
Dominic Cooper killed it through the Celebrity Face-Off course! Nice to see someone actually downshift into corners to maintain revs coming out.

What car are they using this year for the Face-Off?

2.0 4cyl Jag FType Coupé

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15154 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 2000Z-71:
The disection of what actually happened with Clarkson making the Ken Block style video had me laughing. Of course I'm sure PETA will be up in arms over it.

I haven't laughed that hard in ages. The cats thought I'd slipped a gear.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31382 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I run trains!
Picture of SigM4
posted Hide Post
^^^I think I might have strained something laughing so hard. My wife and daughter both thought I was crazy. Had to rewind several times for that sequence.

Success always occurs in private, and failure in full view.

Complacency sucks…

Posts: 5423 | Location: Wichita, KS (for now)…always a Texan… | Registered: April 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I will have to watch the latest one tonight. I like the adventure episodes as well. The beach trip in the VW buggies was probably my favorite from last season.

A Perpetual Disappointment...

Posts: 2731 | Location: BFE, Ohio | Registered: August 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Charmingly unsophisticated
Picture of AllenInAR
posted Hide Post
I am still tickled at the sponsor liveries. “Man juice” this time, and was it “Arse fire” on May’s vehicle?

The artist formerly known as AllenInWV

Posts: 16177 | Location: Harrison, AR | Registered: February 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
just started episode 1 of season 2

so far I like it - they seem much more cohesive and less concerned about pissing off the BBC lawyers

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53086 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
Holy crap I am in tears at Farmkhana. The sheep had me laughing out loud.

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7631 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lcbjr77
posted Hide Post
I just watched about 4-5 episodes, overall I always enjoyed the series (TG)since I can remember...like other members said wow they are getting old...LOL, like I'm not Big Grin

Love the Croatia episode with May with the firetruck

----------------------------------
Walther PPS M2

Posts: 1863 | Location: CT | Registered: October 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
ROFL at "Firemen-women."

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18018 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jack of All Trades,
Master of Nothing
Picture of 2000Z-71
posted Hide Post
The latest Jaaag episode was pretty good, I mean Jaguar reliability and all...

My daughter can deflate your daughter's soccer ball.

Posts: 11749 | Location: Eagle River, AK | Registered: September 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Caribou gorn
Picture of YellowJacket
posted Hide Post
Jag skiing episode is the most I've laughed at the show in quite a few years. Bravo.

I'm gonna vote for the funniest frog with the loudest croak on the highest log.

Posts: 10473 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mttaylor1066
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by YellowJacket:
Jag skiing episode is the most I've laughed at the show in quite a few years. Bravo.

How these guys have not killed themselves is a mystery to me.

The downhill Jag skiing had me cringing... even though I knew they would all survive.

Company, villainous company hath been the spoil of me.

Posts: 1589 | Location: Stamford, CT | Registered: July 14, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Caribou gorn
Picture of YellowJacket
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mttaylor1066:
quote:

The downhill Jag skiing had me cringing... even though I knew they would all survive.

Well, Hammond has tried real hard.

I'm gonna vote for the funniest frog with the loudest croak on the highest log.

Posts: 10473 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of AllenInAR
posted Hide Post
I have a friend who thought the sheep were actually killed. Big Grin

Posts: 16177 | Location: Harrison, AR | Registered: February 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

Well, Hammond has tried real hard.

^^^^^^^^
Twice

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31382 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green Mountain Boy
Picture of Jus228
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

You and me both, that was hard for me to watch Eek

!~God Bless the U.S. Military~!

If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off

Light travels faster than sound, this is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak

Posts: 5563 | Location: Vermont | Registered: March 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jus228:
quote:
quote:

You and me both, that was hard for me to watch Eek

When they were going down the road,sliding toward the steep fall off, I kept seeing the "Road of Death" scenes from a couple years ago. I loved it when May said something along the line of "Holy Shit!".

Posts: 3909 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
just finished episode 3 with the Chiron

the photography was as usual, excellent

they're getting a lot of mileage out of the Hampster though - the Christmas gifts from Clarkson was really funny

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53086 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of AllenInAR
posted Hide Post
This Friday's (1/19) episode is hilarious, especially Conversation Street. Big Grin The Lancia/Audi WRC story was great too.

And Abbie Eaton has beautiful eyes.