SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Archer - Danger Island
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Archer - Danger Island Login/Join 
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted
a major disappointment

after a disappointing last season..

might not even be worth putting on a dvr...

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53165 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
Really I thought it kicked off better than last season.

I dug the whole tales of the Golden Goose vibe and loved how they shoehorned the characters in. And Pam with the BAR was kinda cool.

I agree the coma thing is dragging on too long and last season was way more serious in tone and was basically an homage/sendoff to George Coe and done well, although too serious in tone for Archer.

This season kicked off with that old Archer craziness and I liked it.

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7674 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
Last season was horrible. I will give this one a few episodes to get going, but confidence is not high. I watch the original seasons all the time and they still crack me up. They need to go back to what worked, the characters we all know. Krieger as a talking bird? Give me a break. And is it me or does Mallory's voice sound different? Did they change actors?

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thawed out,
thrown out
posted Hide Post
1st three seasons of Archer were awesome. 4 was watchable. Since then it's been a steep and steady decline. The Pam coke thing got old real fast.

Posts: 124 | Registered: February 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Is Pam bigger and um, buffer, than usual?
Not that I am into that....I...I'm asking for a friend.

Posts: 881 | Registered: December 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
they had better do a major shift or its going to be a write off for this season

I know its supposed to be mindless entertainment, but if there's no entertainment, its just mindless and my time is better spent elsewhere like watching the Food Channel or re-runs of MMA

Posts: 53165 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
The second episode does not inspire confidence in this season...

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
just watched another episode tonight

have deleted it from my dvr lineup

its just junk