SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Paull Harvey "If I were the Devil" warning from 1965
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Paull Harvey "If I were the Devil" warning from 1965 Login/Join 
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted
Simply prescience.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LWPcEo2gV0

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16146 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
I almost posted this just the other day.

I miss listening to Paul Harvey.

Posts: 19975 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of hjs157
posted Hide Post
Um, drug sniffing dogs and school door metal detectors prophesied in 1965? I suspect someone took a bit of liberty with Mr. Harvey's message.

Posts: 3488 | Location: Western PA | Registered: July 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
The drug sniffing dogs, etc., were added by him in 1969.

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bone 4 Tuna
Picture of jjkroll32
posted Hide Post
His "letter from God" is another excellent classic that I try to listen to from time to time.

NRA Life Member

Long Live the Super Thirty-Eight

Posts: 11143 | Location: Mid-Michigan | Registered: October 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post