SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Private Pyle whatever you do don’t fall down
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Private Pyle whatever you do don’t fall down Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cmparrish:
Are you quitting on me? Well are you? Then quit you slimy fucking walrus looking piece of shit! Get the fuck off my obstacle! Get the fuck down off my obstacle! NOW!

Classic. A long time ago my wife and I were at the gym at the pull up rack. She was having some difficulties getting some pull ups done when I told her that. I made sure no one was close by to think I was an abuser. She couldn’t stop laughing. We still laugh at it.

Posts: 4043 | Registered: January 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three on, one off
Picture of G-Man
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RogueJSK:
Did your parents have any children that lived?

“I bet they regret that!”

Posts: 4453 | Location: Michigan | Registered: November 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
You are the lowest form of life on Earth. You are not even human fucking beings. You are nothing but unorganized grab-asstic pieces of amphibian shit!

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15559 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Lt CHEG
posted Hide Post
I’m gonna rip your balls off so you cannot contaminate the rest of the world!

“It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat.”

Posts: 5576 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: February 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post
$5 is all my mom will let me spend.

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Now you listen to me, Private Pyle. And you listen good. I want that weapon. And I want it now. You will place that rifle on the deck at your feet... and step back away from it.

Posts: 33769 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
"Anyone who runs is a VC! Anyone who stands still is a well disciplined VC!"

"How can you shoot women and children?"

"Easy! You just don't lead em so much! Ain't war hell?!"

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5396 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ice age heat wave,
cant complain.
Picture of MikeGLI
posted Hide Post
Gunnery Sgt Hartman: "What's your excuse?"

Private Cowboy: "SIR, EXCUSE FOR WHAT, SIR?!"

Gunnery Sgt Hartman: "I'm asking the fucking questions here Private, do you understand?"

Private Cowboy: "SIR, YES SIR!"

Gunnery Sgt Hartman: "Well thank you very much, can I be in charge for a while?

Private Cowboy: "SIR, YES SIR!"

NRA Life Member
Steak: Rare. Coffee: Black. Bourbon: Neat.

Posts: 9683 | Location: Orlando, Florida | Registered: July 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’ll bet they regret that. You’re so ugly you could be a modern art masterpiece. What’s your name fat body?

Posts: 830 | Location: STL | Registered: January 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
And Joker, you will take off that damn button. How's it gonna look if you get killed wearing a peace symbol?

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

Posts: 14036 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Son, all I've ever asked of my Marines is that they obey my orders as they would the word of God.

Posts: 328 | Location: Pacific NW | Registered: April 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ice age heat wave,
cant complain.
Picture of MikeGLI
posted Hide Post
You don't scare me, work on it.

NRA Life Member
Steak: Rare. Coffee: Black. Bourbon: Neat.

Posts: 9683 | Location: Orlando, Florida | Registered: July 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
Freedom? If I'm going to get my balls blown off for a word, that word is poontang.

Thank God for the sickle cell.

(it just happened to be on this afternoon and I thought I'd enjoy it for the umpteenth time)

Posts: 20081 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SevenPlusOne
posted Hide Post
Tough break for Handjob.

"Ninja kick the damn rabbit"

Posts: 4617 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: October 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post