SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    No Man’s Sky NEXT
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

No Man’s Sky NEXT Login/Join 
Picture of Leemur
posted
Anyone get NMS at launch but gave up and started again with this new massive update? Being able to co-op is nice. Also funny to swoop in on your ship and shoot up a friend then zoom out before they know what happened. Big Grin

Posts: 13740 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I bought it, but not right away. I haven't really played since the update that brought the home base. Didn't really like the changes that much. Been meaning to go back to it just to finish the Atlas story arc.

Posts: 734 | Location: Tucson | Registered: May 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have lived the
greatest adventure
Picture of AUTiger89
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jmalb:
I bought it, but not right away. I haven't really played since the update that brought the home base. Didn't really like the changes that much. Been meaning to go back to it just to finish the Atlas story arc.

I finished the Atlas story just after that update came out, and because they changed all the formulas needed to construct other stuff, or even just to fuel your ship, I was ticked off. That and the tedium of the grind were just boring.

I'm seriously considering Elder Scrolls Online. I wish there were a decent space MMO, but fantasy is fine also.

Phone's ringing, Dude.

Posts: 6037 | Location: Upstate SC | Registered: April 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
I tried ESO but it failed to draw me in.

Posts: 13740 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post