SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Criterion Collection movies 50% off until 12:00 pm EST
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Criterion Collection movies 50% off until 12:00 pm EST Login/Join 
More light than heat
Picture of Milliron
posted
Just a FYI, if you’re a movie buff (I know Para is), Criterion has put their entire collection at 50% off until noon today.

For those unfamiliar with Criterion, their versions of classic films are first rate and they often have movies you can’t find anywhere else. Their version of the Thin Red Line is transcendent. Highly recommended.

Move fast.

"Age does not bring wisdom. Often it merely changes simple stupidity into arrogant conceit. It's only advantage, so far as I have been able to see, is that it spans change. A young person sees the world as a still picture, immutable. An old person has had his nose rubbed in changes and more changes and still more changes so many times that that he knows it is a moving picture, forever changing. He may not like it--probably doesn't; I don't--but he knows it's so, and knowing is the first step in coping with it."

Robert Heinlein

Posts: 8785 | Location: West Chester, Ohio | Registered: April 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
This post is greatly lacking in information. Confused

Posts: 21052 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JohnCourage
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1267 | Location: Roswell, GA | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post