SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Westworld Season 2
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Westworld Season 2 Login/Join 
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted
Tonight at 9EST

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm really looking forward to it. When I first heard about the show, it sounded goofy as heck. After watching one episode, I was hooked. Anthony Hopkins is a true master, and I hope he is part of Season 2.

Posts: 8944 | Location: The Red part of Minnesota | Registered: October 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mark60
posted Hide Post
I was hoping that Anthony Hopkins would be back but I've read that he won't be. His deal was one season only but I'm still hoping he returns.

Posts: 3438 | Location: God Awful New York | Registered: July 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
Half way through - so far still good and entertaining.

wait till they show Samurai World. Big Grin lol

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

Only in an insane world are the sane considered insane.

The memories of a man in his old age
Are the deeds of a man in his prime

Posts: 14020 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bald Headed Squirrel Hunter
Picture of Angus the Kid
posted Hide Post
I could not make it thru season 1. I know these series are typically slow but this one was especially S---L---O---W.

"Meet the new boss, same as the old boss"

Posts: 6141 | Location: In the tent, in Houston, in Texas | Registered: October 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
I’m gonna watch a couple of episodes at a time, over at my brother’s house. Unfortunately, that means a late start for me, so as to let some episodes build up.

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
I thought Maeve scared me, but now Delores is far more disturbing.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53118 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
Seven Nation Army being played on the Sitar.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34084 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Serenity now!
posted Hide Post
Sort of Spoiler.....

I thought Maeve could control any/all hosts? I was surprised by the the Ghost Nation scene where they didn't obey her..

------------------------------------------------

9/11/01 Never Forget

"In valor there is hope" - Tacitus

Posts: 2659 | Location: VA | Registered: April 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Caribou gorn
Picture of YellowJacket
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sig 226:
Sort of Spoiler.....

I thought Maeve could control any/all hosts? I was surprised by the the Ghost Nation scene where they didn't obey her..

surprised her, too.

I'm gonna vote for the funniest frog with the loudest croak on the highest log.

Posts: 10474 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Serenity now!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by YellowJacket:
quote:
Originally posted by sig 226:
Sort of Spoiler.....

surprised her, too.

touche

------------------------------------------------

9/11/01 Never Forget

"In valor there is hope" - Tacitus

Posts: 2659 | Location: VA | Registered: April 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative in Nor Cal constantly swimming
up stream
Picture of PR64
posted Hide Post
There has always been killing in West World, but this season there is mass killings everywhere.

-----------------------------------
Get your guns b4 the Dems take them away
Sig P-229
Sig P-220 Combat

Posts: 3458 | Location: Nor Cal | Registered: January 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
BTW, did you happen to notice that all the strong roles are played by women, and all the evil/weak/conniving/sniveling characters are men?

Dolores, Maeve, Angela, Armistice and even whack-ass Clementine versus Robert Ford, Bernard, William, Sizemore and the sniveling lab tech,
The list goes on and there are minor exceptions, but tell me that you don't see this.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107266 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
bigger government
= smaller citizen
Picture of Veeper
posted Hide Post
Yup. SJW-world.

“The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it.”—H.L. Mencken

Posts: 9144 | Location: West Michigan | Registered: April 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
bigger government
= smaller citizen
Picture of Veeper
posted Hide Post
The season feels pretty flat so far, imo.

“The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it.”—H.L. Mencken

Posts: 9144 | Location: West Michigan | Registered: April 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
The premise of the series is fascinating. They've taken this universe far beyond what Michael Crichton envisioned in his screenplay. Far, far beyond. I like the way they are telling the story, with the flashback sequences which provide details of the origin of the park.

It's imaginative television, even if it is tainted with PC crap.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107266 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mars_Attacks:
Seven Nation Army being played on the Sitar.

That was awesome! Just got caught up on episodes 2 and 3. Looking forward to 4 this evening.

Eastworld looks really cool btw. So much going on right now!

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Got done with ep.4...is it me or, things feeling sortof Lost-like?

More twists and turns, maybe it was the episode, which revealed and opened up more questions, contrasted against the series in general which plods along.

Posts: 14574 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
I thought episode 4 was great. Making it a true sci-fi type series.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

Only in an insane world are the sane considered insane.

The memories of a man in his old age
Are the deeds of a man in his prime

Posts: 14020 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
We're getting enough info now after four episodes to begin to make sense of the whole thing. At least, it is now not just a series of seemingly unrelated vignettes.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53118 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post