SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    License Plate of the Day Nominations
Page 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

License Plate of the Day Nominations Login/Join 
Donate Blood,
Save a Life!
Picture of StarTraveler
posted Hide Post
On the back of a small, boxy SUV that I think was being driven by a soccer mom:

LIL BUS

quote:
Originally posted by Xtbone97x:
This afternoon in a Wawa parking lot I saw a new blue grand sport corvette with a handicap placard and his plate was 50YR W8. He could barely get out of the damn thing, but he was smiling from ear to ear. I gave him a thumbs up as I drove away. Made my day.

-Jeff

Jeff, thanks for sharing that. I'm happy for the guy.

And Frank, you're welcome. Hope you're enjoying the car.

"Aut viam inveniam aut faciam (I will either find a way or make one)." -- Hannibal Barca

Posts: 2094 | Location: Georgia | Registered: July 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Pickle Rick!
Picture of Pickle Rick
posted Hide Post
Family friend : H2O - melon
Favorite : NUT SACK. Dmv realized mistake upon renewal. Had to change tags.
On a Honda Element : IN MY

Posts: 2861 | Location: Lancaster, PA. | Registered: February 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post

Posts: 23238 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackmore
posted Hide Post
Thinking about getting SBOPTML after my favorite Premier League podcast.

In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act

Posts: 3435 | Location: W. Central NH | Registered: October 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post

Not minority enough!

Posts: 7993 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HRK:

Wow, apparently Ontario is hardcore about a front license plate, because otherwise there’s no way I mount that plate bracket on the front of that car. We’ve got a 12 yo car. We’ve had it for two years and the previous owner for ten in Colorado. Both states require a front license plate. The car is still not wearing one.

Posts: 13164 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Donate Blood,
Save a Life!
Picture of StarTraveler
posted Hide Post
Not sure if the driver of this sedan is a real estate agent or a Red Dwarf fan?

LISTER

"Aut viam inveniam aut faciam (I will either find a way or make one)." -- Hannibal Barca

Posts: 2094 | Location: Georgia | Registered: July 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
i saw one at costco today.
rear pickup glass was full of N.R.A. and 2a stickers,

Lic tag was
762nato

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54500 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Shaql
posted Hide Post
I saw a white SUV with. GHSTRDR

My son blurts out "Negative ghostrider, the pattern is full!" Big Grin

Hedley Lamarr: Wait, wait, wait. I'm unarmed.
Bart: Alright, we'll settle this like men, with our fists.
Hedley Lamarr: Sorry, I just remembered . . . I am armed.

Posts: 6845 | Location: Atlanta | Registered: April 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Donate Blood,
Save a Life!
Picture of StarTraveler
posted Hide Post
Hockey fan:

MYTDUX

(complete with an Anaheim Ducks license plate frame)

Picture of valkyrie1
posted Hide Post
Used to have "6BANGR" on my Valkyrie..

Posts: 2301 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Donate Blood,
Save a Life!
Picture of StarTraveler
posted Hide Post
I saw one yesterday that really left me puzzled. I worked out something for it that sounded okay but questionable before finally looking it up. It was actually an Indian surname. Oops!

Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
A friend of mine captured this pic a few days ago of a hearse:

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Balzé Halzé,

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30297 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
On a pickup, FSHITUP. Wonder if he to show his fishing rod at the DMV.

Posts: 247 | Location: Utah | Registered: June 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Donate Blood,
Save a Life!
Picture of StarTraveler
posted Hide Post
Like a previous poster mentioned
earlier, I sometimes try to see hidden meanings in run-of-the-mill plates. Straying into dirty mind territory, this one made me laugh:

DID692

Alan, the XPIRED plate was hilarious.

"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
Saw tis afternoon...

UBROWN I

Um.. that could mean a few things.

Posts: 21052 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
Cal plate at SDSU: DVYDBY0

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

Only in an insane world are the sane considered insane.

The memories of a man in his old age
Are the deeds of a man in his prime

Posts: 14020 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
Today's sighting..

Posts: 21052 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Donate Blood,
Save a Life!
Picture of StarTraveler
posted Hide Post
Thinking of all of the Divas, Queens, and other personal notes/claims that adorn plates, I got a laugh out of this one:

STYHMBL

Donate Blood,
Save a Life!
Picture of StarTraveler
posted Hide Post
Possibly a detention officer or maybe an Allman Brothers fan?

B1GHOUS