SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    License Plate of the Day Nominations
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

License Plate of the Day Nominations Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
When I worked in an auto repair shop, one of our customers had "XDANGERX" on their license plate.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Was it Carlos Danger by any chance?

Posts: 17175 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's pronounced just
the way it's spelled
posted Hide Post
I saw a minivan with the vanity plate "3PN079" mounted upside down.

Posts: 1498 | Location: Arid Zone A | Registered: February 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
(posted this a few years ago when I took it)

Posts: 21052 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Low Profile Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Nuclear:

OK I give up

Posts: 3529 | Registered: August 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nasig:
quote:
Originally posted by Nuclear:

OK I give up

blonde

Posts: 1038 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: August 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Saw one once that made me smile, DATZBS .
In the early seventies, I saw a Chevy Corvair convertible with a plate that read FNADER.
Subaru once made a small pickup called the BRAT. Someone fitted theirs with a spoiler and the plate read SPOILED
Then there was a very well endowed young lady locally, who got into it with the DMV because they refused her request for PNKPUSY.

Posts: 2559 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: July 20, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31377 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
Well chested woman with:

BIGMAMS

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

Only in an insane world are the sane considered insane.

The memories of a man in his old age
Are the deeds of a man in his prime

Posts: 14020 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
how u do n

Brooklyn NY

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8318 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
I saw a black SUV today...

NTR NITE

God bless America.

Posts: 13425 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hold Fast
Picture of Butch 2340
posted Hide Post

Never shoot a large caliber man with a small caliber bullet . . .

Posts: 7629 | Location: Georgia  | Registered: May 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
SXRXRNR
OICU812

____

I'm filled with gratitude for the blessings I've received.

Posts: 707 | Location: So Cal | Registered: September 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Donate Blood,
Save a Life!
Picture of StarTraveler
posted Hide Post
Nice job, everyone. Keep them coming!

"Aut viam inveniam aut faciam (I will either find a way or make one)." -- Hannibal Barca

Posts: 2094 | Location: Georgia | Registered: July 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Duke of Detroit
posted Hide Post
A few years ago, while driving eastbound on the Ohio Turnpike, I saw one of them Honda Elements going by and I thought " that is one ugly ass car." His back license plate read "urugly2" Got a good laugh on that one!

The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas

Posts: 1047 | Location: Detroit, MICHIGAN | Registered: May 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man Once
Child Twice
posted Hide Post
Probably 25 yrs ago a saw a pimped out block long Caddy with Ohio plate 069-AOK.

Posts: 11148 | Location: NE OHIO | Registered: October 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Shaql
posted Hide Post
My son wants to put LESSGOV on his car.

Hedley Lamarr: Wait, wait, wait. I'm unarmed.
Bart: Alright, we'll settle this like men, with our fists.
Hedley Lamarr: Sorry, I just remembered . . . I am armed.

Posts: 6845 | Location: Atlanta | Registered: April 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Let's be careful
out there
posted Hide Post
there's an SS 427 96 Chevelle in town. Plate sez

UD LOSE

Posts: 7333 | Location: NW OHIO | Registered: May 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of DanPatWork
posted Hide Post
When I was a kid my parents had PICKIN on Mom's car and GRININ on Dad's car. The state has changed to allow 7 letters now but Dad stopped ordering the custom plate for his cars years ago. Mom still has it on hers.

Posts: 284 | Location: Midwest USA | Registered: June 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
I saw FAAAQ in Mass once.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12743 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too soon old,
Too late smart
posted Hide Post
Back in the 80s we were behind a blue Plymouth Horizon with a plate that said BEYOND

Took a while before we got it. Genius.

NRA Life Member
Member Isaac Walton League

I wouldn't let anyone do to me what I've done to myself

Posts: 1487 | Location: NoVa | Registered: March 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post