SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    License Plate of the Day Nominations
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 

Moderators: parabellum
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

License Plate of the Day Nominations Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
A white minivan, VANDOLF

Looking for an Alaskan Malamute? Look here: http://www.moonsongmals.org
Do not send me to a heaven where there are no dogs.
Step Up or Stand Aside: Support the Troops !

Posts: 7414 | Location: West | Registered: November 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Donate Blood,
Save a Life!
Picture of StarTraveler
posted Hide Post
Two from proud BMW and Lexus owners or are they just from people who have trouble finding their car?

xxS BMW
yyS LEX

quote:
Originally posted by Riley:
A white minivan, VANDOLF

That’s great. Wonder if they had a gray minivan before this one.

"Aut viam inveniam aut faciam (I will either find a way or make one)." -- Hannibal Barca

Posts: 1574 | Location: Georgia | Registered: July 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
Seen this past weekend in Arkansas or Tennessee: PAIN RN

Sometimes the first step to forgiveness is understanding that the other person is a complete idiot.

Posts: 4477 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Donate Blood,
Save a Life!
Picture of StarTraveler
posted Hide Post
I got a laugh when passing a minivan doing 55 or maybe 60 in a 70 MPH zone on the interstate yesterday. It's plate read:

SPEE D1

"Aut viam inveniam aut faciam (I will either find a way or make one)." -- Hannibal Barca

Posts: 1574 | Location: Georgia | Registered: July 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
Saw a fun one today.

I pulled up behind him at a light.. the plate was simply "IR".

"IR? IR? What could that mean?" Then I look above the plate, there's the Chevy Volt logo. Smile

Posts: 17074 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

God bless America.

Posts: 9255 | Location: Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post