SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    License Plate of the Day Nominations
Page 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

License Plate of the Day Nominations Login/Join 
Donate Blood,
Save a Life!
Picture of StarTraveler
posted Hide Post
Two from proud BMW and Lexus owners or are they just from people who have trouble finding their car?

xxS BMW
yyS LEX

quote:
Originally posted by Riley:
A white minivan, VANDOLF

That’s great. Wonder if they had a gray minivan before this one.

"Aut viam inveniam aut faciam (I will either find a way or make one)." -- Hannibal Barca

Posts: 2094 | Location: Georgia | Registered: July 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
Seen this past weekend in Arkansas or Tennessee: PAIN RN

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Donate Blood,
Save a Life!
Picture of StarTraveler
posted Hide Post
I got a laugh when passing a minivan doing 55 or maybe 60 in a 70 MPH zone on the interstate yesterday. It's plate read:

SPEE D1

"Aut viam inveniam aut faciam (I will either find a way or make one)." -- Hannibal Barca

Posts: 2094 | Location: Georgia | Registered: July 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
Saw a fun one today.

I pulled up behind him at a light.. the plate was simply "IR".

"IR? IR? What could that mean?" Then I look above the plate, there's the Chevy Volt logo. Smile

Posts: 21052 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

God bless America.

Posts: 13425 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
Saw on a Tesla today.... 1PNT21GW

Posts: 21052 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ermagherd,
10 Mirrimerter!
Picture of ElKabong
posted Hide Post

I quit school in elementary because of recess.......too many games
--Riff Raff--

Posts: 2906 | Location: WV | Registered: September 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
I ♥ MYGUNS

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ermagherd,
10 Mirrimerter!
Picture of ElKabong
posted Hide Post
When I was in mid 20s I had a lowered 81 Malibu, no vanity tag, my coworker had an Isuzu Amigo with enough hydraulics to run a tank, metallic orange paint and a plate that read NMYRZYD

ALl of the old-head salesman were standing around it one morning and scratching their heads while mumbling non-words to themselves

One of them finally yelled at me and asked what it meant.

In my best urban accent, "In My Rizzide", turned around and walked in the office.

I quit school in elementary because of recess.......too many games
--Riff Raff--

Posts: 2906 | Location: WV | Registered: September 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
drop and give me
20 pushups
posted Hide Post
NO WIFE on a corvette......................... N B 12 on a 60"s VINTAGE mustang teen age girl .... LSU FAN on a FLORDIA PLATED SUV headed to a football game on the LSU CAMPUS vs FLORDIA ............drill sgt.

Posts: 1952 | Location: denham springs , la | Registered: October 19, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Beancooker:
My Subaru STI had "PIIHB" (I cant believe the DMV issued it).
I had to look that acronym up--I suspect the DMV had not come across it, either.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Donate Blood,
Save a Life!
Picture of StarTraveler
posted Hide Post
I pulled up to stop at a red light tonight to see two vanity tags side by side. Together, they read:

GIT GUD and LOVELY

Picture of Kraquin
posted Hide Post
In 2002 I inherited a '97 Subaru SVX LSi from my dad. The plate he had on it was COOLRNU (Cooler Than You)

Posts: 391 | Registered: December 07, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
Saw this today:

God bless America.

Posts: 13425 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
Thirty-ish years ago I had a regular customer whose car I dreaded having to work on because she never bathed and it absolutely reeked of BO, the kind of car you have to roll down the window and stick your head out to drive. The plate: DSRTFLWR (Desert Flower).

Posts: 27834 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by egregore:
Thirty-ish years ago I had a regular customer whose car I dreaded having to work on because she never bathed and it absolutely reeked of BO, the kind of car you have to roll down the window and stick your head out to drive. The plate: DSRTFLWR (Desert Flower).

Water is scarce in the desert!

Posts: 2538 | Location: KY | Registered: October 20, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rwilli
posted Hide Post
Large diesel pusher RV pulling a Volkswagon Bug. license plate on VW says "I PUSH"

"And that the said Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to infringe the just liberty of the Press, or the rights of Conscience; or to prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms; …"
Samuel Adams

Posts: 125 | Location: Southern Missouri | Registered: November 25, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
vthoky, would you please 'splain what 4BEWBS is in English? TIA

Posts: 99 | Location: Bremerton, WA | Registered: July 20, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Day_late:
vthoky, would you please 'splain what 4BEWBS is in English? TIA

Not vthoky (and we both appreciate it, I'm sure...) but I'm guessing "For Boobs" as in "Save the Tatas" pink ribbon for breast cancer research, etc.

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15180 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't Panic
Picture of joel9507
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ElKabong:
a plate that read NMYRZYD
"In My Rizzide"

Riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma, that one...

Posts: 15001 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: October 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post