SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    License Plate of the Day Nominations
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 11
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

License Plate of the Day Nominations Login/Join 
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
Saw "BAA BAA" on a black Jeep.

Posts: 3909 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackmore
posted Hide Post

Sorry if this breaks the rules, but it's visual.

Seen "FOFF" and "FAKAWE", too.

In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act

Posts: 3435 | Location: W. Central NH | Registered: October 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Veteran of the
Psychic Wars
posted Hide Post
The Commonwealth of Virginia has specialty plates of many varieties.

One of them has the phrase "Kids First" at the bottom. So, one genius decided to simply have the letters SLAPS on their plate.

Thus, when viewing the plate it reads:

VIRGINIA
SLAPS
KIDS FIRST

I think it was revoked eventually.

On another note, someone had the same plate, but had the letters EAT THE

That plate was definitely pulled.

Posts: 1294 | Location: The end of the Earth... | Registered: March 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just for the
hell of it
Picture of comet24
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mo4040:
The Commonwealth of Virginia has specialty plates of many varieties.

One of them has the phrase "Kids First" at the bottom. So, one genius decided to simply have the letters SLAPS on their plate.

Thus, when viewing the plate it reads:

VIRGINIA
SLAPS
KIDS FIRST

I think it was revoked eventually.

On another note, someone had the same plate, but had the letters EAT THE

That plate was definitely pulled.

VA also had one that said "EATTHE" kids first. I believe that one was revoked also.

Because in the end, you won’t remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn. Climb that goddamn mountain. Jack Kerouac

Posts: 16378 | Registered: March 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Living my life my way
Picture of molachi
posted Hide Post
One I saw last year

45JHP 4 U

and one I saw a few months back on a handicapped tag

STUD 2

Both in NW Fl.

Posts: 1756 | Location: The Backyard of Nowhere | Registered: August 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Any Harley owners know the old Shovel Heads leaked. (Even if they didn’t, the chain oiler would let off a few drips)

SPOT 72 was a great plate on my old ‘72 HD FL

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8321 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

On a Ford, Boss 302.

Ignem Feram

Posts: 528 | Registered: October 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I worked with a girl in Pennsylvania whose last name was Rommel.

Her car license Plate: "Dsert Fox".

And, yes she was!!

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post

Posts: 9112 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
I saw a Prius once that had SAVESGAS, so I cancelled him out with EATSGAS on my big block stroker 65 Galaxie 500.

Beth Greene

Posts: 7840 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
We had a bad ass Dodge Challenger at work with...

CCCXCII

Thought that was pretty cool.

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7631 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Yellow Jacket
posted Hide Post
Back in the late 70's a CE in Atlanta, for a major computer company had the following tag:

E2 C5 E7 (Think hexadecimal code assignments)

P.S. It was not mine. Big Grin

God's mercy: NOT getting what we deserve!
God's grace: Getting what we DON'T deserve!

"If the enemy is in range, so are you." - Infantry Journal

Bob
P239 40 S&W
Endowment NRA
Viet Nam '69-'70

Posts: 1099 | Location: Fayette County, GA | Registered: April 14, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
In college, I had a fraternity brother who was always getting speeding tickets in his Camaro, license plate “IM LATE”

I Drink & I Know Things

Posts: 352 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: February 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
On the wrong side of
the Mobius strip
Picture of Patrick-SP2022
posted Hide Post
When I worked in an auto repair shop, one of our customers had "XDANGERX" on their license plate.
A young guy driving some hot rod dodge product.
He was a ticket magnet.

Another acquaintance of mine had a souped up Chevy Nova with "HEATROD" on their plates.

Posts: 4123 | Location: Texas | Registered: April 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
quote:
I see that there is a lady in Alabama who screens every vanity plate for hidden messages.

Well, she missed DKNCIDR which I saw on a car in Hoover Publix lot circa 2010.

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12348 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jack of All Trades,
Master of Nothing
Picture of 2000Z-71
posted Hide Post
The plate on my truck when I lived in Arizona.

My daughter can deflate your daughter's soccer ball.

Posts: 11749 | Location: Eagle River, AK | Registered: September 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Expert308
posted Hide Post
Some middle-aged guy around here drives a black Corvette with purple flame decals all over it. He has bat symbol silhouettes in his taillights, and his plate reads IMBTMAN.

Posts: 7244 | Location: Idaho | Registered: February 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
posted Hide Post

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
posted Hide Post

Richard M Nixon

Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member