SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    License Plate of the Day Nominations
Page 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

License Plate of the Day Nominations Login/Join 
Picture of SOTAR
posted Hide Post
On a black VW, in and around an HP office park.

INK JETTA

Posts: 1037 | Location: portland, OR | Registered: October 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Observer
Picture of phxtoad
posted Hide Post
My current one: HDG2FLY (Heading to fly)

My previous one: CAFB17G (I used to volunteer as a Flight Loadmaster on the Commemorative Air Force's B-17G 'Sentimental Journey')

Down the street a neighbor once had a late 70's Ford F-150 4x4 that was camouflaged. I wanted to buy it and get the plate: CANTCME

Todd

phxtoad

"Careful man, there's a beverage here!"

Posts: 420 | Location: Tempe, Arizona | Registered: October 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Saluki
posted Hide Post
Followed a car last week with the tag MELONS. I was intrigued to say the least.

----------The weather is here I wish you were beautiful----------

Posts: 5130 | Location: southern Mn | Registered: February 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Donate Blood,
Save a Life!
Picture of StarTraveler
posted Hide Post
On a plumbing company van:

PLMLOCO

"Aut viam inveniam aut faciam (I will either find a way or make one)." -- Hannibal Barca

Posts: 2094 | Location: Georgia | Registered: July 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
For my West Virginia peeps:

I saw this one on a truck today.

God bless America.

Posts: 13425 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Donate Blood,
Save a Life!
Picture of StarTraveler
posted Hide Post
On a nice summer day on a Mercedes convertible (with the top up!):

MRBREEZ

"Aut viam inveniam aut faciam (I will either find a way or make one)." -- Hannibal Barca

Posts: 2094 | Location: Georgia | Registered: July 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
On a Ford Explorer: NOTDORA

Posts: 176 | Registered: May 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live Slow,
Die Whenever
Picture of medic451
posted Hide Post
My dad (Bob)told my mom to go out and buy a new car back in the 80’s. She came back with a Maroon Camero and had plates made that said “NOTBOBS”.

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."
- John Wayne in "The Shootist"

Posts: 3440 | Location: California | Registered: May 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post

God bless America.

Posts: 13425 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
I had a G35 that had a lot of aftermarket work done. It’s plate was "1 BAD G"

My Subaru STI had "PIIHB" (I cant believe the DMV issued it).

I had a very fast Bimmer that I took to the track. A lot of my shit talking friends same and raced. They lost. Every one of them.
The following Monday I applied and received (weeks later) “CICARIO” as the plate. Figured it was fitting, since I killed them all at the track.

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4023 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Page late and a dollar short
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CPD SIG:
Any Harley owners know the old Shovel Heads leaked. (Even if they didn’t, the chain oiler would let off a few drips)

SPOT 72 was a great plate on my old ‘72 HD FL

Hey, my Shovelhead doesn't leak, it's just returning it's oil to the ground, you know, the circle of life.

Always wanted to get a personalized plate like this but since I don't own a bowtie product any longer it won't happen. "CDA USA"

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 8066 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
Saw “SZMATRS” yesterday here in Georgia on a pickup. Driver was male and it wasn’t a jacked up truck. Maybe he likes men? Smile

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 3955 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Beancooker:

Confused I'm afraid I don't understand that one. Explain?

God bless America.

Let's be careful
out there
posted Hide Post
a woman in a two-seat Audi : NO RM4U

Posts: 7333 | Location: NW OHIO | Registered: May 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jodel-Time
Picture of Mboroman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by vthoky:
quote:

According to Google, it means Put It In Her Butt.

Posts: 559 | Location: Middle Tennessee | Registered: May 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
I knew a divorced woman once that had a plate on her Lincoln that said:
" HEZGON "

I saw one in North Texas last year that said:

" B29FIFI " I would like to have talked to them.

Posts: 7230 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mboroman:
quote:
Originally posted by vthoky:
quote:

According to Google, it means Put It In Her Butt.

Eek

God bless America.

Picture of K0ZZZ
posted Hide Post
Used to have "NIL8" so many years ago...

... Chad

http://shotworkspro.com - Much better than scrap paper! Use 'Take5' to get 5 bucks off.

Posts: 769 | Location: Colorado Springs, CO | Registered: December 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pulicords
posted Hide Post
Back "in the day" (when I was a LEO), I owned a Mitsubishi Starion and had plates issued which read: 75INA25. One night I guess I was in a bit of a hurry to get home to dinner and was pulled over by a couple of the local sheriff's deputies. I had my ID out, but before I could say a thing, the female deputy that had approached me, punched me on the arm and said to her partner, "See! I told you that only a COP would have a plate like that!!!"

Without saying another word, she went back to her car, continuing to laugh the whole way. My arm actually hurt for awhile, but it was worth the pain. Smile

"I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Posts: 10187 | Location: The Free State of Arizona | Registered: June 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Inject yourself!
posted Hide Post
A white minivan, VANDOLF

Do not send me to a heaven where there are no dogs.
Step Up or Stand Aside: Support the Troops !
Expectations are premeditated disappointments.

Posts: 8339 | Location: West | Registered: November 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post