SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    License Plate of the Day Nominations
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 

Moderators: parabellum
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

License Plate of the Day Nominations Login/Join 
Donate Blood,
Save a Life!
Picture of StarTraveler
posted Hide Post
Possibly a detention officer or maybe an Allman Brothers fan?

B1GHOUS

"Aut viam inveniam aut faciam (I will either find a way or make one)." -- Hannibal Barca

Posts: 1559 | Location: Georgia | Registered: July 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
On a black VW, in and around an HP office park.

INK JETTA

Must try to post in the actual gun forums.

Posts: 848 | Location: portland, OR | Registered: October 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of phxtoad
posted Hide Post
My current one: HDG2FLY (Heading to fly)

My previous one: CAFB17G (I used to volunteer as a Flight Loadmaster on the Commemorative Air Force's B-17G 'Sentimental Journey')

Down the street a neighbor once had a late 70's Ford F-150 4x4 that was camouflaged. I wanted to buy it and get the plate: CANTCME

Todd

phxtoad

"Careful man, there's a beverage here!"

Posts: 238 | Location: Tempe, Arizona | Registered: October 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Followed a car last week with the tag MELONS. I was intrigued to say the least.

----------The weather is here I wish you were beautiful----------

Posts: 4610 | Location: southern Mn | Registered: February 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Donate Blood,
Save a Life!
Picture of StarTraveler
posted Hide Post
On a plumbing company van:

PLMLOCO

"Aut viam inveniam aut faciam (I will either find a way or make one)." -- Hannibal Barca

Posts: 1559 | Location: Georgia | Registered: July 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
For my West Virginia peeps:

I saw this one on a truck today.

Support our troops, and our veterans.
Go Hokies!
New favorite quote from the golf course: "It's not the club, son."

Posts: 9125 | Location: Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Donate Blood,
Save a Life!
Picture of StarTraveler
posted Hide Post
On a nice summer day on a Mercedes convertible (with the top up!):

MRBREEZ

posted Hide Post
On a Ford Explorer: NOTDORA

Posts: 72 | Registered: May 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live Slow,
Die Whenever
Picture of medic451
posted Hide Post
My dad (Bob)told my mom to go out and buy a new car back in the 80’s. She came back with a Maroon Camero and had plates made that said “NOTBOBS”.

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."
- John Wayne in "The Shootist"

Posts: 2966 | Location: California | Registered: May 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post