SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    I gotta wake my a** up at 6am every morning this week, drive up to Las Colinas
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I gotta wake my a** up at 6am every morning this week, drive up to Las Colinas Login/Join 
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
I could see the squirrels, and they were married and they switched from the Swingline to the Boston stapler.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
"You know, the Nazis had pieces of flair that they made the Jews wear".

Posts: 10849 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
...federal pound-you-in-the-ass prison!

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5963 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post
why should i change? he's the one who sucks.

Posts: 10665 | Location: NV | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Probably on a trip
Picture of furlough
posted Hide Post
Yeah, Peter, I'm gonna go ahead and need you to come in on Saturday....

This and no other is the root from which a tyrant springs; when he first appears above ground he is a protector.
Plato

Posts: 1773 | Location: Texas! | Registered: June 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
We fixed the glitch.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

Posts: 14038 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post