SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Yes, Clarence. A man down on earth needs our help.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Yes, Clarence. A man down on earth needs our help. Login/Join 
Why don’t you fix your little
problem and light this candle
Picture of redstone
posted
"Splendid! Is he sick?"
"No. Worse. He's discouraged."

This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we'll be lucky to live through it. -Rear Admiral (Lower Half) Joshua Painter Played by Senator Fred Thompson

Posts: 3576 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
I'll have a mulled wine, heavy on the cinnamon

We serve hard drinks in here for men who want to get drunk fast. And we don't need any characters around to give the joint atmosphere.

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10719 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
Outchoo two pixies go, outta door or truda window!

Posts: 21053 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
They're not there either...

Posts: 19975 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lead slingin'
Parrot Head
Picture of Modern Day Savage
posted Hide Post
George Bailey: You Know what the 3 most exciting sounds in the world are?

Uncle Billy: Breakfast is served, lunch is served, dinner...

George Bailey: No. Anchor chains, plane motors, and train whistles.

One of my favorite Christmas traditions is to watch this movie...although I skip a year every now and then so that it never becomes too familiar or taken for granted.

Posts: 7324 | Location: the Centennial state | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Now, you listen to me! I don't want any plastics,
and I don't want any ground floors, and I don't want to get married -
ever - to anyone! You understand that? I want to do what I want to do. And you're... and you're...

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54502 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"Where do you get off calling me Nick?"

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey look, mister. We serve hard drinks in here for men who want to get drunk fast,
and we don't need any characters around to give the joint "atmosphere".

Is that clear, or do I have to slip you my left for a convincer?

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54502 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happiness is
Vectored Thrust
Picture of mojojojo
posted Hide Post
Strange, isn't it? Each man's life touches so many other lives. When he isn't around he leaves an awful hole, doesn't he?

Icarus flew too close to the sun, but at least he flew.

Posts: 6705 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: April 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mikeyspizza
posted Hide Post
Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for.

Posts: 4006 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Armed and Gregarious
Picture of DMF
posted Hide Post
"I said you were born older."

----------

"He's making violent love to me, mother."

----------

"To my big brother George, the richest man in town!"

"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen, and I say let us give them all they want." - William Tecumseh Sherman

Posts: 12591 | Location: Nomad | Registered: January 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post