SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Now, she should be good-looking, but we're willing to trade looks for a certain... morally casual attitude.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Now, she should be good-looking, but we're willing to trade looks for a certain... morally casual attitude. Login/Join 
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted
You mean you want someone he can screw on the first date.

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Ladies and gentlemen, I'll be brief. The issue here is not whether we broke a few rules, or took a few liberties with our female party guests - we did.

But you can't hold a whole fraternity responsible for the behavior of a few, sick twisted individuals. For if you do, then shouldn't we blame the whole fraternity system? And if the whole fraternity system is guilty, then isn't this an indictment of our educational institutions in general? I put it to you, Greg - isn't this an indictment of our entire American society? Well, you can do whatever you want to us, but I for one am not going to stand here and listen to you badmouth the United States of America. Gentlemen!

Leads the Deltas out of the hearing, all humming the Star-Spangled Banner

Posts: 23403 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Shut up you assholes!

Mongo only pawn in game of life...

Posts: 683 | Location: DFW | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
There were blanks in that gun!

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16071 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
Did we give up when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fortified with Sleestak
Picture of thunderson
posted Hide Post
"You fucked up. You trusted us."

I have the heart of a lion.......and a lifetime ban from the Toronto Zoo.- Unknown

Posts: 5371 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: November 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Twist
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:

Germans?

Posts: 1931 | Location: NOT Houston, Tx (Thank God), but in the area. | Registered: May 18, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Twist:
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:

Germans?

Forget it... he's rolling.

Posts: 32495 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Now we could do it with conventional weapons, but that could take years and cost millions of lives. No, I think we have to go all out. I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part!

idem ea dixit

Posts: 1390 | Location: Daphne, AL | Registered: September 28, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post
You can't take the car. Fred wrote the mileage down. He wants it back by Sunday.

Posts: 10665 | Location: NV | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
Do you mine fwe danph wif yo dates?

Posts: 7252 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way of going thru life.

Posts: 1662 | Location: NH | Registered: January 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
That boy is a p-i-g, pig!

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5963 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mistake Not...
Picture of Loswsmith
posted Hide Post
RAMMING SPEED!!!!

Mistake not my current state of joshing gentle peevishness for the awesome and terrible majesty of the towering seas of ire that are themselves the milquetoast shallows fringing my vast oceans of wrath.

Velocitas Incursio Vis - Gandhi

Posts: 1952 | Location: T-town in the 253 | Registered: January 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three on, one off
Picture of G-Man
posted Hide Post
“Knowledge is good”
— Emil Faber

Posts: 4453 | Location: Michigan | Registered: November 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master-at-Arms
Picture of apf383
posted Hide Post
"You can take your thumb out of my ass anytime now Carmine"

Foster's, Australian for Bud

Posts: 7506 | Location: Stuck in NY, FUAC  | Registered: November 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post