SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Best episode of Justified?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Best episode of Justified? Login/Join 
Be prepared for loud noise and recoil
Picture of sigalert
posted
Hatless.

“Crisis is the rallying cry of the tyrant.” – James Madison

"Keep your fears to yourself, but share your courage with others." - Robert Louis Stevenson

Posts: 3620 | Location: Middle Tennessee  | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Orive 8
posted Hide Post
So MANY good ones, but I really liked "Long in the Tooth."

Justified is one of my three favorite TV shows of all time. I have it on DVD and just re-watched it again earlier this year. Great series!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tomorrow's battle is won during today's practice.

Posts: 1898 | Location: Collier Twp, PA | Registered: June 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
Second vote for “Long in the Tooth”.

“Isn’t that the same line you used on Tommy Bucks?”

“How did that work ou for him?”

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A man's got to know
his limitations
Picture of hberttmank
posted Hide Post
Just a great series but I've only watched it one time thru so I can't pick a favorite yet. Every season was good.

"But, as luck would have it, he stood up. He caught that chunk of lead." Gunnery Sergeant Carlos Hathcock

Posts: 9366 | Registered: March 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Flow first,
power later.
posted Hide Post
Not "the best" but I particularly enjoyed The Gunfighter

https://justified.fandom.com/wiki/The_Gunfighter

Posts: 672 | Location: Tampa | Registered: September 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
It’s hard to not pick “Long in the Tooth”. The scene with Raylen in the road with the mafia guys towards the end is fantastic.

I really liked “Blaze of Glory” probably equally as well.

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15254 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
bigger government
= smaller citizen
Picture of Veeper
posted Hide Post
What's the one with Art and the guy at the airport?

Also, most of Season 2 gets a HUGE preference for me.

“The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it.”—H.L. Mencken

Posts: 9156 | Location: West Michigan | Registered: April 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Caribou gorn
Picture of YellowJacket
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Veeper:
What's the one with Art and the guy at the airport?

Also, most of Season 2 gets a HUGE preference for me.

the aforementioned Blaze of Glory.

I couldn't say my favorite, except that the finale is way up there. best finale I've ever seen.

I do love Art's quote about Drew Thompson: "The first thing were going to do is acknowledge that this guy is awesome, I mean he shoots Theo Tonin, fakes his own death in a spectacular fashion, pushes a guy out of a airplane, while he's flying it, parachutes in to Harlan county with enough coke and cash to jump start the economy of a small country, and then he has the balls to get a job in law enforcement, not once but two times, he spends a couple of days riding around with you while you're looking for him, and now he's run off with a hooker that's half his age....that's some badass shit!"

I'm gonna vote for the funniest frog with the loudest croak on the highest log.

Posts: 10487 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
That series of lines above are my single favorite moment from the series. Smile

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7681 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man Once
Child Twice
posted Hide Post
I also like the one where Oswald Patton has his moments with Yolo. I can’t remember exactly Raylans comments about underestimating Constable Bob. Anyone remember which episode?

Posts: 11148 | Location: NE OHIO | Registered: October 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post

Posts: 32506 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sigfest:
I also like the one where Oswald Patton has his moments with Yolo. I can’t remember exactly Raylans comments about underestimating Constable Bob. Anyone remember which episode?

People underestimate bob at their peril.

When in doubt, mumble

Posts: 10785 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Probably the episode where Constable Bob fights Yolo. The whole hunt for Drew Thompson is good TV. But S6E1 killed me with the "I'm not following you" conversation.

Posts: 2189 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
While it’s not exactly “best episode” material, the early dialogue between Art and Raylan is what I enjoyed the most.

Raylan- “Honestly, is rather stick my dick in a blender”

Art- “well, that would solve some problems”

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Veeper: Also, most of Season 2 gets a HUGE preference for me.

I can’t pick one. Anything with Mags gets my vote.

"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." Thomas Jefferson

"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is that good men have insurance." JALLEN

Posts: 961 | Location: Shadow of St. Helens | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of GarandGuy
posted Hide Post
Any episode with Dewey Crowe, especially the episode where he thinks they removed his kidney's.

-----------------------------------------------
What's the sense in working hard if you never get to play?

Posts: 1074 | Location: On the outskirts of Richmond | Registered: September 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
this is a cool scene

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpNK5uZSfto

'a lot could go wrong with a draw'

---------------------------------

Proverbs 27:17 - As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.

Posts: 8940 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:
While it’s not exactly “best episode” material, the early dialogue between Art and Raylan is what I enjoyed the most.

Raylan- “Honestly, is rather stick my dick in a blender”

Art- “well, that would solve some problems”

I'm not following you. Smile

When in doubt, mumble

Posts: 10785 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
One of my favorites: "Do you know how a firearm works?"

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of holdem
posted Hide Post
No idea what episode it was, but I still quote Rylan to this day;

"When you meet an asshole one day, you met an asshole. But when you keep meeting assholes all day, then you're the asshole."

Posts: 2287 | Location: Orlando | Registered: April 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post