SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Steve Martin and Martin Short Netflix Special
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Steve Martin and Martin Short Netflix Special Login/Join 
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted
Oh yes - definitely a funny hour and more than worth the price of admission.

Reminded me a lot of a routine (if such one exists) with Jack Benny and George Burns - without censorship.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

Posts: 14036 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Saw the show live in Orlando. It was outstanding and I may need to watch the Netflix viewing.

Posts: 1752 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: August 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eating elephants
one bite at a time
Picture of ffips
posted Hide Post
I really enjoyed it, but wish I hadn't seen the preview. It took some suprise away.

Posts: 3573 | Location: in the southwest Atlanta metro area | Registered: September 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Seotaji
posted Hide Post
Steve Martin, on the difference between a banjo and a guitar.

https://i.imgur.com/e5utPLL.png

Posts: 6917 | Registered: February 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dlc444
posted Hide Post
Watched it the other night. Very enjoyable. I saw Martin Short many moons ago, live. A couple of great comics. Minimal politics

-.---.----.. -.---.----.. -.---.----..
It seems to me that any law that is not enforced and can't be enforced weakens all other laws.

Posts: 4357 | Location: Tampa | Registered: August 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
I'm sure it'll make me feel old, but thanks for the heads up. I'll watch.

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post