SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    TCM Movie Alert : There Will Be Blood
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

TCM Movie Alert : There Will Be Blood Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Won't watch it. Won't give Paul Thomas Anderson any more of my time after I wasted three full hours on Magnolia.

Posts: 1698 | Location: USA | Registered: October 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
IIRC, doesn’t Daniel and some other character travel west on horseback to California and DDL just out and shoot the guy for no reason....or am I misremembering? It’s been years since I saw it and I remember it being long and drawn out...

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11270 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
He shoots an imposter. It's not the way I would have handled it, but then, I'm not an oil tycoon, so what do I know?

Posts: 107502 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Captain Morgan
posted Hide Post
It's been years since I have seen TWBB so it's hard for me to comment on some scenes. What i do know i wouldn't want to work for him. Seems alot of people die around him.
It's a shame DDL retired; very few quality actors out there.

Let all Men know thee, but no man know thee thoroughly: Men freely ford that see the shallows.
Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 3861 | Location: Sparta, NJ USA | Registered: August 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post