SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    I. AM. AN. F. B. I. AGENT!
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I. AM. AN. F. B. I. AGENT! Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
This movie in the once a year to watch rotation. VI

Posts: 646 | Registered: July 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by g8rforester:
I saw that movie once. A LONG time ago.

Never dreamed to put the plot of Fast and Furious against it. Wow.

It's funny you say that. Fast n Furious stole everything from this movie. New guy goes deep cover, falls for the life/main bad guy's frame of mind. New guy has to make a decision at the end, his career or nabbing the main bad guy.

This was Fast n Furious, before Fast n Furious, But a whole lot better.

QUOTE]
It's got Sigs, shotguns, sexy babes, surfing, shoot outs, chases... what's not to like??

Refuse to watch the re-make. No way I am letting them ruin this movie for me.
-----------------------------------------------------[/QUOTE]

Can't forget that sweet gen 3 S&W the off-duty cop has in the bank scene. 6906?

BTW, the remake only shares the name. It's a complete travesty, dirtying the name of this amazing cinematic spectacle.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: terra,

Posts: 1662 | Location: NH | Registered: January 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MikeGLI:
Utah: This is where you tell me locals rule and how Yuppies like me shouldn't be surfing the break, right?
Bunker: Nope
Keidis: That would be a waste of time
Warchild: We're just gonna fuck you up

That's a great scene.

I surfed on the North Shore of Oahu for about 8 winters and that pretty much sums up the prevailing attitude of a lot of the locals. Big Grin

-----------------------------------------------------------

Proverbs 27:17 - As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.

Posts: 8940 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
Orguss...watch the movie now!!!

Here is the great dog punting scene!

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cfiore
posted Hide Post
Clearly I am a fan of the movie as my avatar is "Utah get me two." Stupid photobucket! I just checked it and erased almost everything. Trying again.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: cfiore,

Posts: 474 | Location: Colorado | Registered: August 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kuisis:
My friend named her dog Bodhi, great movie.

My best friend named his dog Johnny Utah. He calls him Utah.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30401 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cfiore:
Clearly I am a fan of the movie as my avatar is "Utah get me two."

You sure about that?

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18023 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
This Space for Rent
Picture of ugeesta
posted Hide Post
I'll be the dissenting vote here. I couldn't stand the movie. Hated the characters, hated the acting and hated the story line.

Okay, seeing the Red Hot Chili Peppers in the movie was pretty cool though.

We will never know world peace, until three people can simultaneously look each other straight in the eye

Liberals are like pussycats and Twitter is Trump's laser pointer to keep them busy while he takes care of business - Rey HRH.

Posts: 5749 | Location: Colorado | Registered: April 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
crazy heart
Picture of mod29
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ugeesta:
I'll be the dissenting vote here. I couldn't stand the movie. Hated the characters, hated the acting and hated the story line.

I suppose you don't like bacon, either. Roll Eyes

Posts: 1781 | Location: WA | Registered: January 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ducatista
Picture of rainman64
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Orguss:
quote:
Clearly I am a fan of the movie as my avatar is "Utah get me two."

You sure about that?

I thought the same thing Orguss!

Big Grin

Posts: 5028 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: April 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
This Space for Rent
Picture of ugeesta
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mod29:
quote:

Love bacon, just hate this movie.

We will never know world peace, until three people can simultaneously look each other straight in the eye

Liberals are like pussycats and Twitter is Trump's laser pointer to keep them busy while he takes care of business - Rey HRH.

Posts: 5749 | Location: Colorado | Registered: April 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rainman64:
quote:
quote:
Clearly I am a fan of the movie as my avatar is used to be, "Utah get me two."

You sure about that?

Big Grin

Something similar?

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cfiore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Floyd D. Barber:
quote:
Originally posted by rainman64:
quote:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by cfiore:
Clearly I am a fan of the movie as my avatar is used to be, "Utah get me two."

You sure about that?[/QUOTE

Big Grin

Something similar?

Thank you Floyd!!

Posts: 474 | Location: Colorado | Registered: August 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
crazy heart
Picture of mod29
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

What about meatball sandwiches? Big Grin

Posts: 1781 | Location: WA | Registered: January 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
This Space for Rent
Picture of ugeesta
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

What about meatball sandwiches? Big Grin

I don't usually eat meatball sammiches. But when I do, I have 2 Wink