SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    "Keep and Bear" on Amazon Prime
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Keep and Bear" on Amazon Prime Login/Join 
Charmingly unsophisticated
Picture of AllenInAR
posted
SoCal couple with no gun experience moves to Idaho. Hilarity ensues.

No, not really. But the guy (apparently some documentary filmmaker) does decide to learn about firearms, ARs, etc. Kind of a neat watch. Would be a good watch for someone on the fence or maybe someone uneducated yet open-minded.

The artist formerly known as AllenInWV

Posts: 16188 | Location: Harrison, AR | Registered: February 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Orive 8
posted Hide Post
I watched this a few months ago - it was pretty good. My wife liked it too, as did my dad.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tomorrow's battle is won during today's practice.

Posts: 1898 | Location: Collier Twp, PA | Registered: June 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the recommendation. I have forwarded this to many family and friends. So far it is a pretty good show..

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post