SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Stuck in home quarantine. Discovered Marco Polo on Netflix
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Stuck in home quarantine. Discovered Marco Polo on Netflix Login/Join 
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted
I got tested last night for Covid but am waiting on results which may take 2 to 7 days. They say it's a 50/50 chance I've got it or not.

So while I'm stuck in quarantine, I cruised Netflix and discovered Marco Polo.

I'm enjoying the series. Anyone else check it out? The character "Hundred Eyes" is a good one.

Tony.

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5397 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Actor Benedict Wong (Wong in MCU) who plays Kublai Khan I really enjoyed.

Posts: 14652 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Living my life my way
Picture of molachi
posted Hide Post
I watched the show when it first came out, I think it was on AMC channel not sure. I did enjoy it and was hoping for another season but it ended after 2 seasons.

Posts: 1756 | Location: The Backyard of Nowhere | Registered: August 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
Wonder if it had anything to do with being a Weinstein production?

Tony.

Posts: 5397 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A man's got to know
his limitations
Picture of hberttmank
posted Hide Post
Good luck on your test results.

"But, as luck would have it, he stood up. He caught that chunk of lead." Gunnery Sergeant Carlos Hathcock

Posts: 9366 | Registered: March 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wife and I really liked it, I seem to remember reading it was extremely expensive to produce so it got canned

Posts: 1702 | Location: Alpharetta, GA | Registered: September 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
Well that's unfortunate. I just finished season 1 this morning. Gotta go back and catch up on The Punisher before I get back to Marco Polo season 2.

Happy to see The Chancellor get it in the end.

Tony.

always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
I know this is an old thread but I finally started watching this series and have found it very enjoyable.
From what I read it seems they lost $200M with the two seasons which is why there was no third.

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16208 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post