SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    UPDATED Earth, Wind and Fire Experience, anyone seen or heard them? I did!
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

UPDATED Earth, Wind and Fire Experience, anyone seen or heard them? I did! Login/Join 
The Velvet Voicebox
posted Hide Post
Very extensive range report! Happy also you had a good time. Your review was spot on with what I've heard before about EWFE. Al McKay I believe is in his early to mid 70's now? Just can't continue to keep the pace of a EWF show like he used to. I'm happy with the few concert dvd's I have and the varied U tube videos now. Thanks for the review sir!

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 7656 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live long
and prosper
Picture of 0-0
posted Hide Post
My pleasure.

Of course, when I saw EWF they were at the top of the charts and I was thrilled to see the guys that had made me dance for so long before that. They had their big show, mix of space and egyptian mystique. Don't want to be unfair to The All Stars, thr Experience is top notch.
We're most pleased.

0-0

"OP is a troll" - Flashlightboy, 12/18/20

Posts: 12108 | Location: BsAs, Argentina | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
great review, glad it was a fun time , you deserve it.
I was tepid at best about the prospect , but now I wish I were there.

did they slow the tempo of the songs down at all ?
or were they as originally played?

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54637 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live long
and prosper
Picture of 0-0
posted Hide Post
Slightly slower than I remember for what my memory is worth after more than 30 years. The funk was strong enough, absolutely no complaints.

I'm guessing my whole life seemed to run faster that long ago. Wink

0-0

"OP is a troll" - Flashlightboy, 12/18/20

Posts: 12108 | Location: BsAs, Argentina | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post