SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    American Heroes Channel - Gunslingers
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

American Heroes Channel - Gunslingers Login/Join 
Jack of All Trades,
Master of Nothing
Picture of 2000Z-71
posted
Ok, stumbled across a cable channel I didn't even know that I had binge watching a series I didn't even know existed. Gunslingers on American Heroes Channel. Yes, the production is corny and cheesy, but somehow I can't turn away. It's what History Channel and TLC used to be before they went full retard on reality tv.

So now I've been sitting here watching historians and cheeseball actors recreating some of the more notorious gunfights in the history of the American west. And now I've found their website with online episodes, a few more hours of my life will be spent on the couch...

https://www.ahctv.com/tv-shows/gunslingers/

My daughter can deflate your daughter's soccer ball.

Posts: 11749 | Location: Eagle River, AK | Registered: September 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've enjoyed the ones I've seen. The are at least somewhat historically accurate. They knew that Billy the Kid was not left handed.

------------------------------
"They who would give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
- Benjamin Franklin

"So this is how liberty dies; with thunderous applause."
- Senator Amidala (Star Wars III: Revenge of the Sith)

Posts: 1494 | Location: Southwest Ohio | Registered: October 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
AHC has stuff the History Channel used to have. The narration and recreations are not half bad. Series on the civil war, world war II in color are all pretty good. The stories about the gangsters of the twenties are a little over the top. Overall not bad.

Posts: 17177 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ZSMICHAEL:
AHC has stuff the History Channel used to have. The narration and recreations are not half bad. Series on the civil war, world war II in color are all pretty good. The stories about the gangsters of the twenties are a little over the top. Overall not bad.

I you can get through the every 15 minutes Frank Thomas Nugenix ads.

Posts: 2559 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: July 20, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post