SIGforum
I dont read the script, the scrip reads me...

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/720601935/m/8220062184

April 13, 2021, 08:08 PM
MikeGLI
I dont read the script, the scrip reads me...
What the hell does that even mean?

NRA Life Member
Steak: Rare. Coffee: Black. Bourbon: Neat.
April 13, 2021, 09:24 PM
Orguss
"You're more shredded than a julienne salad."

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"
April 14, 2021, 07:41 AM
MikeGLI
They found me in the back alley of Burbank trying to re-enter the earths atmosphere in an old frigerator box.

NRA Life Member
April 14, 2021, 07:50 AM
Orguss
"Alright, that's lunch. Coming back to the same scene afterwards: 'lost in the goddamn jungle with Captain Simple Jack.'"

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"
April 14, 2021, 09:01 AM
lyman
I know who I am. I'm the dude playin' the dude, disguised as another dude!

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

April 14, 2021, 09:27 AM
cslinger
“Ima lead farmer mother fucker!”

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."
April 14, 2021, 01:01 PM
HRK
Alpa Chino’s Booty Sweat. Pop an ass open! Booty Sweat and Bust-A-Nut bars available at concessions now.

April 14, 2021, 01:31 PM
CPD SIG
Man, everyone's gay once and a while.

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy
April 14, 2021, 02:22 PM
jljones
Pump your brakes, kid. That mans a national treasure.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

April 14, 2021, 03:22 PM
Jimbo Jones
First, take a big step back...and literally, FUCK YOUR OWN FACE! I don't know what kind of pan-pacific bullshit power play you're trying to pull here, but Asia Jack is my territory. So whatever you're thinking, you'd better think again! Otherwise I'm gonna have to head down there and I will rain down an un-Godly fucking firestorm upon you! You're gonna have to call the fucking United Nations and get a fucking binding resolution to keep me from fucking destroying you. I'm talking scorched earth, motherfucker!

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.
April 14, 2021, 03:32 PM
RogueJSK

April 14, 2021, 09:26 PM
cas
Just cuz it's a theme song, don't make it not true.

April 14, 2021, 11:30 PM
Orguss
"Give me that goddamn map!"

April 15, 2021, 07:45 AM
MikeGLI
Tell em, McClusky, tell em what time it is!

NRA Life Member
April 15, 2021, 09:00 PM
jljones
You went full retard, man. You never go full retard.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

April 15, 2021, 09:20 PM
Snake207
What do you mean, “you people”?!

April 16, 2021, 12:09 AM
Orguss
“What do you mean, ‘you people?”

April 16, 2021, 02:50 PM
DanH

April 17, 2021, 06:02 AM
MikeGLI
quote:
Originally posted by Jimbo Jones:
First, take a big step back...and literally, FUCK YOUR OWN FACE! I don't know what kind of pan-pacific bullshit power play you're trying to pull here, but Asia Jack is my territory. So whatever you're thinking, you'd better think again! Otherwise I'm gonna have to head down there and I will rain down an un-Godly fucking firestorm upon you! You're gonna have to call the fucking United Nations and get a fucking binding resolution to keep me from fucking destroying you. I'm talking scorched earth, motherfucker!

(Hangs up phone) "Find out who that was"

NRA Life Member
April 17, 2021, 07:44 PM
Orguss
"You're Australian! Be Australian! Excuse me, Kangaroo Jack!"