SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    What if...
Page 1 2 3 4 5 ... 13
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What if... Login/Join 
Eating elephants
one bite at a time
Picture of ffips
posted Hide Post
What if Meatloaf did THAT?

Posts: 3572 | Location: in the southwest Atlanta metro area | Registered: September 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
What if Metallica never received fuel, fire, or anything else desirable?

Posts: 10827 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gloom, despair and
agony on me.
Picture of drabfour
posted Hide Post
What if Queen didn't go stone cold crazy?

Posts: 4981 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have lived the
greatest adventure
Picture of AUTiger89
posted Hide Post
What if you didn't really get Van Halen?

Phone's ringing, Dude.

Posts: 6021 | Location: Upstate SC | Registered: April 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eating elephants
one bite at a time
Picture of ffips
posted Hide Post
What if Alan Jackson didn't know it gets hotter than a hootchie coochie?

Posts: 3572 | Location: in the southwest Atlanta metro area | Registered: September 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
What if Cher Lloyd didn't want you back?

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18018 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eating elephants
one bite at a time
Picture of ffips
posted Hide Post
What if Billy Joel had a downtown girl?

Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post
What if Kevin Cronin, (REO Speedwagon)could have fought the feeling.

What if Bad Company could have gotten enough of you love?

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
posted Hide Post
A little departure, but I'm sure all will understand.

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
What if Garth Brooks had friends in high places and not low ones?

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

Only in an insane world are the sane considered insane.

The memories of a man in his old age
Are the deeds of a man in his prime

Posts: 14020 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
What if the Beatles didn't have a ticket to ride?

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

Only in an insane world are the sane considered insane.

The memories of a man in his old age
Are the deeds of a man in his prime

Posts: 14020 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
What if Debbie Gibson didn't get lost in your eyes?

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18018 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What if Elton John wasn't still standing and Sammy Hagar could drive 55?

Posts: 1746 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: August 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
What if Pixie Lott didn't turn it up?

Unhyphenated American
posted Hide Post
What if the girl in the ZZ Top song had legs, but didn't know how to use them?

Richard M Nixon

Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Gloom, despair and
agony on me.
Picture of drabfour
posted Hide Post
What if Nirvana didn't smell like teen spirit?

Posts: 4981 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What if Hagar drove 55?

Posts: 369 | Registered: April 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gloom, despair and
agony on me.
Picture of drabfour
posted Hide Post
What if Huey Lewis didn't have the power of love?

Eating elephants
one bite at a time
Picture of ffips
posted Hide Post
What if Bruce Springsteen wasn't born in the USA?

What if Migos wasn't bad or boujee?

just because you can
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
What if the Who did get fooled again.

"Did you eat paint chips as a child?"

Posts: 1180 | Location: Texas | Registered: June 20, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post