SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    What song or songs is it that...
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What song or songs is it that... Login/Join 
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Let's be careful
out there
posted Hide Post
Stairway to Heaven Led Zep
https://youtu.be/IS6n2Hx9Ykk

Posts: 7333 | Location: NW OHIO | Registered: May 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by f2:
It's great to hear top notch cover
  but how about the original, our American poet. Link to original video: [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2RFKxAiH84%5D%5BFLASH_VIDEO%5D]https://www.youtube.com/watch?...xAiH84]

Posts: 10778 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'd rather have luck
than skill any day
Picture of mjlennon
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1817 | Location: Fayetteville, Georgia | Registered: December 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Honky Lips
Picture of FenderBender
posted Hide Post

this last one I always seem to watch the whole video.

Posts: 8144 | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Imagination and focus
become reality
posted Hide Post
There are a lot of good ones here but one of my favorites is the intro to "White Wedding."

Posts: 6606 | Location: Northwest Indiana | Registered: August 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 17177 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My next favorite here. Saw him 12 years ago, local show. Dude was old. Here in his prime look at his moves. That babe can dance in high heels. You wonder where the Stones and others learned the moves. James Brown and guys like this

Posts: 17177 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cparktd
posted Hide Post
Hey, works for me!
Can't mistake the intro...

If it ain't woke... don't fix it.

Posts: 4118 | Location: Middle Tennessee | Registered: February 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shit don't
mean shit
posted Hide Post

Posts: 5734 | Location: 7400 feet in Conifer CO | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post