SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    All I Did Was Kiss a Girl
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

All I Did Was Kiss a Girl Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
One of the best westerns ever made. I was always hoping for a "Return to Silverado" but they never make sequels you want.

__________________Making Good People Helpless . . . Will Not Make Bad People Harmless!___________________

Posts: 1731 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: May 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"Jake fell off his horse...?"

Posts: 414 | Location: Stockholm, Sweden. | Registered: February 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Villebilly Deluxe
posted Hide Post
“I think there is only a couple of guys up there and this asshole is one of them.”

Posts: 391 | Location: Bluegrass State | Registered: February 09, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Paddy314:
“I think there is only a couple of guys up there and this asshole is one of them.”

Hahaha. See my thread to program managers in the Lounge.

I had a senior director say that about me, in a meeting, when I started pointing what "contractor format is acceptable" means. The director used the same, low, gravely voice. I was laughing so hard nearly couldn't finish.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

Only in an insane world are the sane considered insane.

The memories of a man in his old age
Are the deeds of a man in his prime

Posts: 14020 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post