SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    All I Did Was Kiss a Girl
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

All I Did Was Kiss a Girl Login/Join 
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted
That's why they got you in jail?

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

Posts: 14034 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
I hope your fingers arent tickling my ivory handled Colt

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10722 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't Panic
Picture of joel9507
posted Hide Post
You idiot, he's hit everything he's aimed at!

Posts: 15022 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: October 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
Mister, you gotta lot to learn about people.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

Posts: 14034 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
Today my jurisdiction ends here. Pick up my hat...

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5396 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Cant you see this horse loves me?

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16067 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Angry Korean
with a Dark Soul
Picture of Windhover
posted Hide Post
I had a gal did that to me once. Didn’t make her my wife.

Posts: 1169 | Location: Las Vegas, NV | Registered: October 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
Where's the dog?

Posts: 17110 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
He left me...

Posts: 3536 | Location: Alexandria, VA | Registered: March 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Notary Sojac
Picture of festus haggen
posted Hide Post
I don’t want to shoot you, and you don’t want to be dead.

Golden lads and girls all must,
As chimney-sweepers, come to dust.

Posts: 368 | Location: Maryland | Registered: June 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fpuhan
posted Hide Post
"You've been to Chicago?"

"Yeah."

"Was it wonderful?"

"No."

You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member

Posts: 2857 | Location: Peoples Republic of North Virginia | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No good deed
goes unpunished
Picture of cheesegrits
posted Hide Post
"Mister, you ever seen what a Henry rifle can do in the hands of somebody who knows how to use it?"

Posts: 2680 | Location: The Carolinas | Registered: June 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No good deed
goes unpunished
Picture of cheesegrits
posted Hide Post
"...my mother used to call me Slick."

Posts: 2680 | Location: The Carolinas | Registered: June 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Why don’t you fix your little
problem and light this candle
Picture of redstone
posted Hide Post
"Is that a fair mix?"

"I'm saving lives here. The straight stuff will raise a blood blister on boot leather."

This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we'll be lucky to live through it. -Rear Admiral (Lower Half) Joshua Painter Played by Senator Fred Thompson

Posts: 3588 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
I meant, there was too much whiskey.

Eschew Obfuscation
posted Hide Post
“We're gonna give you a fair trial, followed by a first class hanging.“

“Civilization is not inherited; it has to be learned and earned by each generation anew; if the transmission should be interrupted for one century, civilization would die, and we should be savages again." - Will Durant

Posts: 6394 | Location: Chicago, IL | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives
posted Hide Post
Can't you see this horse loves me?
Cavalry Sgt. : I had a gal do that to me. It didn't make her my wife.

"I don't own the night, I only operate a small franchise" - Author unknown

Posts: 2447 | Location: Texas | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Uppity Helot
posted Hide Post
“Its hard on the peace and hard on the furniture”.

Posts: 3143 | Location: Manheim, PA | Registered: September 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
Geez, Paden, her old man ain't even cold yet.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12620 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live for today.
Tomorrow will
cost more
Picture of motor59
posted Hide Post
You like a good saloon?

It's the only place I'm happy.

Me, too! What's wrong with us?

suaviter in modo, fortiter in re

Posts: 3141 | Location: Exit 7 NJ | Registered: March 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post