SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    All I Did Was Kiss a Girl
Page 1 2 

Moderators: parabellum
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

All I Did Was Kiss a Girl Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
One of the best westerns ever made. I was always hoping for a "Return to Silverado" but they never make sequels you want.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Why are we encouraged not to judge all Muslims by the lunatics BUT are encouraged to judge all gun owners by the very few lunatics? Ironic?

Posts: 1640 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: May 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"Jake fell off his horse...?"

Posts: 403 | Location: Stockholm, Sweden. | Registered: February 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
“I think there is only a couple of guys up there and this asshole is one of them.”

Posts: 306 | Location: Bluegrass State | Registered: February 09, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Paddy314:
“I think there is only a couple of guys up there and this asshole is one of them.”

Hahaha. See my thread to program managers in the Lounge.

I had a senior director say that about me, in a meeting, when I started pointing what "contractor format is acceptable" means. The director used the same, low, gravely voice. I was laughing so hard nearly couldn't finish.

Sentiment without action is the ruin of the soul.

Help, I'm having premonitions of future flashbacks.

Only in an insane world are the sane considered insane.

Some people listen to the noise of the world,
And some people listen to the quiet.

"All Californians, like all citizens of the United States, have a fundamental Constitutional right to keep and bear common and dangerous arms. The nation’s Founders used arms for self-protection, for the common defense, for hunting food, and as a check against tyranny." Judge Benitez - March 2019

Posts: 11713 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post