New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joker movie Login/Join 
You have cow?
I lift cow!
posted Hide Post
Been waiting for this one on redbox. Got it first day out. Was impressed. I was not at all disappointed. I don't understand how people can say it's boring, but everybody's different I guess.

The first laughing part on the bus. That grabbed me good. I thought this movie was awesome.

If you guys say it took something from Taxi Driver I need to go watch that. A little before my time.

------------------------------
http://defendersoffreedom.us/

Posts: 6957 | Location: Bay Area | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Slippery Pete:
Been waiting for this one on redbox. Got it first day out. Was impressed. I was not at all disappointed. I don't understand how people can say it's boring, but everybody's different I guess.

The first laughing part on the bus. That grabbed me good. I thought this movie was awesome.

If you guys say it took something from Taxi Driver I need to go watch that. A little before my time.

Taxi Driver is a masterpiece.

I'm waiting on my Joker 4k disc right now and anxious to see it. Shipped 3 days ago and it needs to hit the mailbox, stat. It's a reference disc!

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12568 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You have cow?
I lift cow!
posted Hide Post
I'm jealous. I was going to wait till Friday but I couldn't handle it.

Maybe I can dig up Taxi Driver on prime or Netflix or something.

------------------------------
http://defendersoffreedom.us/

Posts: 6957 | Location: Bay Area | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ducatista
Picture of rainman64
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Slippery Pete:

You youngster!
But yes, grab Taxi Driver.

Glad to see you are still around and hope you are doing well!

Posts: 5018 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: April 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post