SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    What are your best verbal comebacks!?
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What are your best verbal comebacks!? Login/Join 
I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I am not
posted
Inmate: You are just an overpaid baby sitter!
Me: So what are you then?

Inmate: You are a control freak!
Me: I guess I picked the right career then!

Big Grin

Posts: 7791 | Location: Bismarck ND | Registered: February 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

My best ones are usually about 3 hours too late.

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15181 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eating, sleeping and boinking. Everything else is just Filler.
Picture of terma-nator
posted Hide Post
Hey George, the ocean called. They're running outta shrimp.

I love it here!

My Gun collection:
Too many to list. Lets just say that the zombies should look elsewhere.

Posts: 1671 | Location: Back in the good 'ol U.S.A. (South Fla) | Registered: April 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I am not
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PHPaul:
Big Grin

My best ones are usually about 3 hours too late.

I pride myself of coming right back....but yeah I have had them pop in my head three hours later Big Grin

Posts: 7791 | Location: Bismarck ND | Registered: February 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Lt CHEG
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by terma-nator:
Hey George, the ocean called. They're running outta shrimp.

Well the jerk store called and they're running out of you!

God I love that show!

“It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat.”

Posts: 5562 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: February 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
I have neither the time nor the crayons to explain it to you.

And the all time best comeback:
Oh yeah? Well...... YOU PLAY BALL LIKE A GIRL!

Posts: 10827 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of thezoltar
posted Hide Post
Just say "coming from you that doesn't mean much." This tends to confuse the insulter as to whether they are qualified to insult you and whether or not you just insulted them.

======
...welcome to the barnyard...some animals are more equal than others

Posts: 952 | Location: Utah | Registered: May 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
"Your mom ___________________" (fill in the blank) is universally acceptable.

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
A monkey walks into a bar...
I forget the rest, but your mom is a whore.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43810 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't burn
the day away
posted Hide Post
YEars ago in a pretty intense basketball game:

Guy: you grabbed my balls!
Me: Your girlfriend doesn't even grab your balls!

He than tried fight me and got thrown out.

Posts: 2074 | Location: Worcester County, MA  | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
Fuck you.

Pretty much covers most situations...

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10719 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
stand up when you are addressing me

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54502 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shit don't
mean shit
posted Hide Post
10 years ago, my now wife and I were first starting to date. She had a big roll of singles for some reason. So, I said to her, are you headed to the strip club?

Her reply: Yep, tips were good!
<mic drop>

We still joke about that.

Posts: 5734 | Location: 7400 feet in Conifer CO | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post
If I wanted to hear from a asshole I would have farted.

If I wanted any shit out of you I'd squeeze your head.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16119 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Shhh, the grown-ups are talking.

Posts: 480 | Registered: February 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kz1000:
If I wanted to hear from a asshole I would have farted.

If I wanted any shit out of you I'd squeeze your head.

US Navy variant: "If I wanted any shit out of you, I'd screw the top off yer head and dip it out."

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15181 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of EasyFire
posted Hide Post
Sadly I am an expert at carriage humour. You know that comeback line you think of after you are in your carriage on the way home. Frown

EasyFire [AT] zianet.com
----------------------------------
NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
Colorado Concealed Handgun Permit Instructor
Nationwide Agent for >
US LawShield > https://www.texaslawshield.com...p.php?promo=ondemand
CCW Safe > www.ccwsafe.com/CCHPI

Posts: 1441 | Location: Denver Area Colorado | Registered: December 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
King Nothing
Picture of SigSauerP226
posted Hide Post
Not a real wowzer, but my favorite answer to any inmate complaint possible, "Don't like it? Don't come to jail." Usually given when I'm just sick of their bullshit. There is nothing they can complain about that this doesn't effectively answer.
In response to the idea of the original post, a black inmate called me racist because I told him he would have to wait his turn to use the hair clippers. I pointed at two other black inmates behind him who had used the hair clippers first out of anybody and said, "I suppose you don't think those dudes are black?" Not a real zinger, but shut him up quick and resulted in the other inmates laughing at him.

...Then it comes to be that the soothing light at the end of your tunnel, is just a freight train coming your way...

Posts: 2433 | Location: Simi Valley, CA | Registered: September 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
A monkey walks into a bar...
I forget the rest, but your mom is a whore.

I ll take anal bum cover for $600.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37084 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dlc444
posted Hide Post
You know who I am most envious of?

Everyone who has never met you.

-.---.----.. -.---.----.. -.---.----..
It seems to me that any law that is not enforced and can't be enforced weakens all other laws.

Posts: 4357 | Location: Tampa | Registered: August 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post