SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Queen- What does this song remind you of?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Queen- What does this song remind you of? Login/Join 
Let's be careful
out there
posted Hide Post
Projecting at a Queen concert, and having to step outside because the guitar solo was about to make my ears bleed.

Posts: 7333 | Location: NW OHIO | Registered: May 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LtJL:
Projecting at a Queen concert, and having to step outside because the guitar solo was about to make my ears bleed.

Please, fill in the details.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5962 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Let's be careful
out there
posted Hide Post
It was a small venue at the university of toledo. bout 2500 seats. Their Night at the Opera album had just been released. The hall in which they were playing was cement block. When that guy who played lead guitar started into his lick on Bohemian Rhapsody, those long, reverberating high notes literally hurt my ears so badly, I had to step out of the hall and go around a corner and partway down a corridor until he was done.not sure, but seems like it was '75, maybe?
UT hires TPD officers to augment their own department for big events. It's called projecting.

Posts: 7333 | Location: NW OHIO | Registered: May 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post