SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    One of the most stylistic, well done trailers in years....(Netflix Punisher related)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

One of the most stylistic, well done trailers in years....(Netflix Punisher related) Login/Join 
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted
Soundtrack is Metallica's "One." Notice how the mag slaps, round chambers, footsteps, etc, all mix with the song.

Really really well done. Cannot wait for this to come out.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12315 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
I agree, extremely well done trailer. I don't know if I'd have picked the same actor but maybe he will surprise me. The trailer looks promising. I'm a big Punisher fan and regret I don't have Netflix so I suppose I'll have to wait longer for the season on Bluray. I have all three Punisher movies and to me they just haven't made it magic like they have with Iron Man 1&2 and the Captain America movies. Keep hoping.

Posts: 6008 | Location: TN | Registered: February 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 10X-Shooter:
I agree, extremely well done trailer. I don't know if I'd have picked the same actor but maybe he will surprise me. The trailer looks promising. I'm a big Punisher fan and regret I don't have Netflix so I suppose I'll have to wait longer for the season on Bluray. I have all three Punisher movies and to me they just haven't made it magic like they have with Iron Man 1&2 and the Captain America movies. Keep hoping.

You need to watch Daredevil season 2, if you have doubts about him as Frank Castle, it will erase them. He is awesome in the role

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10722 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
quote:

Why would you spend your money on the first movie?!

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18022 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post

Posts: 32485 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Orguss:
quote:

Why would you spend your money on the first movie?!

the movies have all been horrible

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10722 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
quote:
the movies have all been horrible

I thought the Thomas Jane was was "okay". Had it been made after the more serious Batman's, I think it would have been better.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12315 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Can't wait, he's my fave

Posts: 1188 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
We gonna get some
oojima in this house!
Picture of smithnsig
posted Hide Post
Therer was an internet short with Jane playing Punisher for the last time. It was at a laundromat is what I can remember. It was better than the movie.

-----------------------------------------------------------
TCB all the time...

Posts: 6501 | Location: Cantonment/Perdido Key, Florida | Registered: September 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by smithnsig:
Therer was an internet short with Jane playing Punisher for the last time. It was at a laundromat is what I can remember. It was better than the movie.

I saw that! It was really good...has to be on YouTube I'd think?

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post

Posts: 10849 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
We gonna get some
oojima in this house!
Picture of smithnsig
posted Hide Post
That's it.

-----------------------------------------------------------
TCB all the time...

Posts: 6501 | Location: Cantonment/Perdido Key, Florida | Registered: September 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
Picture of Jaywendland1981
posted Hide Post
Joe Bernthal is great as the punisher. He made daredevil season 2 the big hit that it was imo. DD alone is worth a month of netflix.

There will be whores, tits and sex.

Posts: 4305 | Location: Houston, Tx | Registered: January 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post