SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Martha MacCallum
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Martha MacCallum Login/Join 
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted
May well be the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. Personal opinion, but stunning to me. She is particularly fetching tonight!

RMD

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”
Remember: After the first one, the rest are free.

Posts: 20303 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Agreed! She's in her 50s!

Posts: 8944 | Location: The Red part of Minnesota | Registered: October 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Uppity Helot
posted Hide Post
I could stare at those gams for hours...

Posts: 3128 | Location: Manheim, PA | Registered: September 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Your picture of her is not loading. Confused

Posts: 506 | Location: Alaska | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ruger357
posted Hide Post
Yes!

-----------------------------------------

Roll Tide!

Glock Certified Armorer
NRA Certified Firearms Instructor

Posts: 7935 | Location: Hoover, AL | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post
No Picture! I don't want to cheapen my relationship with her by allowing you heathens to lust after her graven image!

Razz

RMD

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”

Posts: 20303 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
Is it OK to mention that she seems smart as a whip and has a very pleasant voice?

Posts: 18017 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sjtill:
Is it OK to mention that she seems smart as a whip and has a very pleasant voice?

Yes it is!

RMD

quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
I guess I'm not the only one with a crush on her. Smile

Posts: 22858 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Oh......I am SOOOOO Easy! Smile

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16146 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
She presents as really even keel, too. Seems <6 on the crazy axis, >8 on the hot axis.

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
She's a handsome woman, but she's no Shannon Bream.

Posts: 19975 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of drew3630
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MNSIG:
Agreed! She's in her 50s!

I couldn't believe it but I looked it up. She was born in 1964.

Posts: 244 | Location: Northern California | Registered: June 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
And say my glory was
I had such friends.
Picture of Hunthelp
posted Hide Post
Mrs. Hunthelp commented last night that she had a good surgeon.

"I don't shoot well, but I shoot often." - Pres. T. Roosevelt

Posts: 1941 | Location: Chandler, AZ | Registered: June 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
...and she knows how to use them.

Posts: 10827 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gustofer:
She's a handsome woman, but she's no Shannon Bream.

Their, ahhhh, similarities are different.

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
Shannon Bream...Miss Virginia AND Miss Florida (while in law school)!

Posts: 18017 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
good for tv,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_vb2FCcqNus

but is it just me or does she speak way too much like a millennial ?

nice voice.
educated

Have seen this Carlee Kloss lady ?

has held up nicely a mom and a wife , good for her

This message has been edited. Last edited by: bendable,

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54501 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
A woman like that, For me, the sun rises and sets with her....

This message has been edited. Last edited by: CQB60,

Posts: 13796 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nice looking ladies.
Dana Perino - born in Wyoming. Don't care for some of her politics, but we could talk about other things.

PC

Posts: 1332 | Location: NW Wyoming | Registered: November 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post