SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Does anyone have an AEV built Dodge Ram truck?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Does anyone have an AEV built Dodge Ram truck? Login/Join 
Inject yourself!
posted
I’m looking for any ownership experiences. Is it better to buy a built truck from AEV or buy and have the truck delivered to AEV, cost wise?

Thanks!

https://www.aev-conversions.com/vehicles/prospector/

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Riley,

Do not send me to a heaven where there are no dogs.
Step Up or Stand Aside: Support the Troops !
Expectations are premeditated disappointments.

Posts: 8340 | Location: West | Registered: November 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of shiftyvtec
posted Hide Post
This is likely in the wrong section. I will say, that is a steep premium to pay for some decals. Most every option they offer can be had and installed for much less than their starting package price.

Posts: 1568 | Location: Near Austin, TX | Registered: December 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What are you wanting done? Ive got a lot of this stuff on my 1500 but i installed all of it

Posts: 663 | Registered: August 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Inject yourself!
posted Hide Post
Mainly the heat extractor hood and suspension and wheels and tires.

It does seem expensive, but shipping eats a lot of the savings of doing it myself. Add the cost of paint for the hood and such it seems more reasonable.

Do not send me to a heaven where there are no dogs.
Step Up or Stand Aside: Support the Troops !
Expectations are premeditated disappointments.

Posts: 8340 | Location: West | Registered: November 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post