SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    New Aliens: Covenant clip: Shows Shaw and a brief prologue to Prometheus
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Aliens: Covenant clip: Shows Shaw and a brief prologue to Prometheus Login/Join 
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
And...still a shit show.

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18023 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Orguss:
quote:
Originally posted by Replacement Tommel:
I'll wait for it to show up on Netflix.
-Tom

Well, it's shown up on HBO. I'm currently watching it now.

thanks for that info,

I'll dial it up if I do not catch it on rerun

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10417 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
There is a world elsewhere
Picture of Echtermetzger
posted Hide Post
The motto of the Alien films should just be:

We live upon a placid isle of ignorance, amidst black seas of infinity and it was not meant that we should voyage far - H.P. Lovecraft

A well balanced breakfast being necessary to the start of a healthy day, the right of the people to keep and eat food shall not be infringed.

Posts: 6685 | Location: The hard land of the Winter | Registered: April 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
watched it last night (Well, missed the first 5-10 minutes) on HBO

overall I thought it was a good movie,

and I agree with those that posted it was more of a monster movie, which is basically what they all are,,

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10417 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post