SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Upside w/ Kevin Hart
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Upside w/ Kevin Hart Login/Join 
posted
trailer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dt1EEV-Szu4

Saw it w/ Bonnie yesterday
We both enjoyed it.
every bit as good as crazy asians. ( maybe better)

1st movie in 9 years that I was hoping would not end soon.

good story , very good acting , good cast,

car crash's: 0
bombs: 0
rapes: 0
molestation: 0
attacks: 0
malicious attacks: 0
intercourse : 0
c.g.i : 3 minutes
super hero's : 0

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54502 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
No car crashes?

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18018 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcrimm
posted Hide Post
We saw it last week. Thought it started very slow but picked up speed. Some very funny lines. Worth a look.

Mike

I'm sorry if I hurt you feelings when I called you stupid - I thought you already knew - Unknown
When you have no future, you live in the past. " Sycamore Row" by John Grisham

Posts: 4216 | Location: Saddlebrooke, Arizona | Registered: December 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
interestingly its the American version of a pretty recent French film.

"The Weinstein Company’s untitled English-language remake of the critically acclaimed French movie The Intouchables will open nationwide March 9 next year. The French movie The Intouchables grossed more than $400 million worldwide and is the second-highest-grossing non-English-language film of all time."

was on Netflix recently...

----------------

Proverbs 27:17 - As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.

Posts: 8940 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Equal Opportunity Mocker
Picture of slabsides45
posted Hide Post
For those who've seen it, how bad is the cursing and crude language? My soon-to-be 13 year old daughter wants to see it, but I have a hard rule against movies that are too racy or have really harsh language.

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."
-Dr. Adrian Rogers

Posts: 6389 | Location: Mogadishu on the Mississippi | Registered: February 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
spoiler alert :
cursing : I can't remember any.

there is a 4 minutes scene where he learns how to insert a urinary catheter, so he mentions a penis 3 or four times.

but thats it.

unless your child is home schooled , I'd say take her.

( I am not a parent)

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54502 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I kneel for my God,
and I stand for my flag
posted Hide Post
No cursing or nudity whatsoever. Better movie than I expected going in.

Posts: 1804 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
My wife and I enjoyed it.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36834 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post