SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Ziva is back!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ziva is back! Login/Join 
Non-Miscreant
posted
She was my favorite. Best scene was when a co-worker noticed blood on her ankle wrap and she said "Well, its not mine". Indicating she kicked the shit out of a sparing partner or whatever. OK, I know its not real, just a drama show. But the writer did a good job of bringing her to life.

Unhappy ammo seeker

Posts: 18385 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: February 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
And here I thought you were talking about Zima, the crappy malt beverage from the 90’s.

What show is this?

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4023 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
NCIS

Like guns, Love Sigs

Posts: 1210 | Location: Battle Born | Registered: December 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I can't tell if I'm
tired, or just lazy
Picture of ggile
posted Hide Post
You might be a little late. Cote contracted to do five episodes, tonight was her fifth.

"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living."

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety"
Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 2073 | Location: South Dakota-pheasant country | Registered: June 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Jesus, I thought it said da Zika is back, whew!

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20758 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I run trains!
Picture of SigM4
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
Jesus, I thought it said da Zika is back, whew!

Nah, we all died from it last time.

Success always occurs in private, and failure in full view.

Complacency sucks…

Posts: 5423 | Location: Wichita, KS (for now)…always a Texan… | Registered: April 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Certified All Positions
Picture of arcwelder
posted Hide Post
She was a year behind me at Carnegie.

Arc.
"You're a junkyard dog." - Lupe Flores. RIP

Posts: 27000 | Location: On fire, off the shoulder of Orion | Registered: June 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackmore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ggile:
You might be a little late. Cote contracted to do five episodes, tonight was her fifth.

Yup, it looks like they may have wrapped up that story line so she, Tony and their daughter can live happily ever after.

Unless, of course, a ginormous shark appears that needs to be jumped.

In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act

Posts: 3435 | Location: W. Central NH | Registered: October 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blume9mm
posted Hide Post
I still vote for bringing Kate back....

Best joke on NCIS was in the 2nd episode with her:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?...3g8&feature=youtu.be

My Native American Name:
"Runs with Scissors"

Posts: 4441 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fly High, A.J.
Picture of tk13
posted Hide Post
I always liked Ziva, and we pretty much stopped watching the show after she left.

Posts: 1645 | Location: Suffolk, VA | Registered: March 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
We still watch it but the show jumped the rails. They are involved with non-Navy/Marines things like some king of other Fed agents at this point. Ziva's character has changed and not for the better.
No longer is it "Grab your bags we have a dead Marine" It everything BUT.
Reducing Duckie and replacing Abby, has lowered the standards IMHO

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8318 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happily Retired
Picture of Bassamatic
posted Hide Post
Pretty tough to bring back Kate, I mean with a bullet in her head and all. Kate was great but Ziva raised that chair to an all new level.

I did check out these new episodes with her but I quit watching NCIS years ago. Gibbs is past it, and Abby's replacement brings absolutely nothing to the show. Ugh.

.....never marry a woman who is mean to your waitress.

Posts: 5024 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, MO. | Registered: September 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I never liked Ziva and she should have stayed gone. Same for Ducky and Abby although Abby's replacement is terrible.

I HATED the loss of Kate but agree difficult to bring back. How about a long lost twin?

__________________Making Good People Helpless . . . Will Not Make Bad People Harmless!___________________

Posts: 1731 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: May 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Can we stick a fork in this show already? It's way past coasting on fumes at this point and it's just getting ridiculous. My wife loves it, but I pretend to watch just to keep her happy.

Posts: 33608 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post