SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    there are weathermen, and then there are super human weathermen
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

there are weathermen, and then there are super human weathermen Login/Join 
posted
Joe Morovsky
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7r9kBaBtxDU

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54501 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mistake Not...
Picture of Loswsmith
posted Hide Post
Meh. I did it way faster in practice. Too bad the camera was broken. Decided too easy and retired early for chicken nuggets and tots and a second post-Christmas Die Hard couch-a-thon.

Mistake not my current state of joshing gentle peevishness for the awesome and terrible majesty of the towering seas of ire that are themselves the milquetoast shallows fringing my vast oceans of wrath.

Velocitas Incursio Vis - Gandhi

Posts: 1947 | Location: T-town in the 253 | Registered: January 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
I tried a “warped wall” once. ONCE.

Didn’t end well for my knees, shins, ass

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7631 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
I like the weather girls better. Most of ‘em are hot.

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8854 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post