SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    What are you streaming?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What are you streaming? Login/Join 
A teetotaling
beer aficionado
Picture of NavyGuy
posted Hide Post
Started watching Mr Robot last night. Three episodes in and it's interesting although a bit slow moving. I've read it picks up the pace as to goes along so I'll stick with it for now.

Men fight for liberty and win it with hard knocks. Their children, brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools. And their grandchildren are once more slaves.

-D.H. Lawrence

Posts: 11524 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: February 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
stranger things now,

need to catch up on Voltron,

waiting for the Crown, and season 7 of Doc Martin to release to Netflix,

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10417 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
What is the
soup du jour?

posted Hide Post
The Great British Bake Off. Much more calm than American cooking competitions. Season four was just released on Netflix.

Posts: 2009 | Location: TX | Registered: October 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JohnCourage
posted Hide Post
Just finished Stranger Things and Bosch. Wife and I are working through The Wire on Amazon Prime.

Always looking for something new so I will be keeping an eye on this thread.

JC

Posts: 1269 | Location: Roswell, GA | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NavyGuy:
Started watching Mr Robot last night. Three episodes in and it's interesting although a bit slow moving. I've read it picks up the pace as to goes along so I'll stick with it for now.

I haven't seen season 2, yet. In fact, I'm not sure it's out yet even though it I know it was in production. Season 1 did begin slow and got progressively more intense, but the end of the season left me kind of disappointed.

quote:
Originally posted by JohnCourage:
Wife and I are working through The Wire on Amazon Prime.

Love The Wire. Have watched it all the way through twice.

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18023 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sock Eating Golden
posted Hide Post
Currently running through the new MST3K series. They've gone WAY overboard on the riffing, and could stand to back it off about 25%. But I'm enjoying it.

Nick

"I cannot imagine any condition which would cause a ship to founder. I cannot conceive of any vital disaster happening to this vessel. Modern shipbuilding has gone beyond that."
-Capt. Edward Smith

Posts: 5795 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: November 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rinehart
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Vgex:
The Great British Bake Off. Much more calm than American cooking competitions. Season four was just released on Netflix.

My wife has been watching the Great British Bake Off and I caught some of the episodes as well. Everyone is polite and none of the crap talking and tudes you see on some of the American cooking shows. Participants actually have humility.

Paul Hollywood (the male judge) has another very interesting series called "Paul Hollywood's Big Continental Road Trip".
Reminds you a bit of the real "Top Gear". It is clear that he really likes automobiles and is a true gearhead, unlike the "American" hipster version of the real TG.

Posts: 1507 | Location: PA | Registered: March 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Amazon: Robotech season 2

Netflix: Voltron season 2. Waiting to clear up our DirecTV back log before we start on Stranger Things season 2 and Punisher.

Posts: 734 | Location: Tucson | Registered: May 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of muddle_mann
posted Hide Post
Netflix: 6th and final season of Longmire
Amazon: Series 1-17 Top Gear UK repeats
Netflix: Series 18-23 Top Gear UK repeats

Pissed off beats scared every time…

- Frank Castle

Posts: 3811 | Registered: March 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A teetotaling
beer aficionado
Picture of NavyGuy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by muddle_mann:
Netflix: 6th and final season of Longmire
Amazon: Series 1-17 Top Gear UK repeats
Netflix: Series 18-23 Top Gear UK repeats

I've tried on three separate occasions to get into Longmire and have bailed on it. I'm one that likes the genre of the dusty southern (Texas) towns and the law chasing bad guys, but for some reason Logmire misses it for me. Maybe it seems too main stream or I not didn't give it enough time? The story line seems trite and predictable. No offence to those that like the show please.

Men fight for liberty and win it with hard knocks. Their children, brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools. And their grandchildren are once more slaves.

-D.H. Lawrence

Posts: 11524 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: February 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of muddle_mann
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NavyGuy:
I've tried on three separate occasions to get into Longmire and have bailed on it. I'm one that likes the genre of the dusty southern (Texas) towns and the law chasing bad guys, but for some reason Logmire misses it for me. Maybe it seems too main stream or I not didn't give it enough time? The story line seems trite and predictable. No offence to those that like the show please.

yeah my wife doesn't like it either. I'll admit one reason I like/watch it is because Katee Sachoff is in it and I've got the steamin' undies for her... Big Grin

Pissed off beats scared every time…

- Frank Castle

Posts: 3811 | Registered: March 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A teetotaling
beer aficionado
Picture of NavyGuy
posted Hide Post
quote:

I'll admit one reason I like/watch it is because Katee Sachoff is in it and I've got the steamin' undies for her... Big Grin

But they flaunt that. Like her strip club deal.

-D.H. Lawrence

Picture of wingfoot
posted Hide Post
I started watching Ozarks yesterday on Netflix and I'm very surprised with it, very interesting characters and story. I'm through the first 4 episodes, it's about a financial advisor from Chicago who has to launder money for a Mexican Cartel and moves to a lake in the Ozarks to clean the money. Give it a shot if you have Netflix, it's one of their originals.

Posts: 1842 | Location: Peachtree City, GA | Registered: January 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A teetotaling
beer aficionado
Picture of NavyGuy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wingfoot:
I started watching Ozarks yesterday

That's a pretty good series.

-D.H. Lawrence

Picture of wingfoot
posted Hide Post
Well, I finished The Ozarks pretty fast, I thought it was really good and I'm looking forward to the second season whenever that comes out.

Posts: 1842 | Location: Peachtree City, GA | Registered: January 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post