SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Evil genius - Netflix
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Evil genius - Netflix Login/Join 
Picture of Garret Blaine
posted
I don’t remember this event but the series is really interesting so far... 2 episodes in. Anyone else watching?

Should have included in the original post... this is about the bank robbery using a collar bomb in Erie PA, 2003.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Garret Blaine,

-----------------------------------

Posts: 335 | Location: Buffalo, WY | Registered: June 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
I meant to post about this the other day, I really enjoyed it and watched parts of it twice.

I remembered the story at the time and tried to find out about it again some years ago. The case must have still been developing at the time because I read what I could about it, but what I read was a convoluted mess, fragments and theories that made no sense.

Of course all these years later and watching this film, bits of it still make no sense. Why things were done the way they were, very complicated, for no obvious reason.

Posts: 21097 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Internet Guru
posted Hide Post
I watched it and remember seeing it on Americas Most Wanted years ago. It was a truly fascinating case. The actual collar was pretty clever.

Posts: 1967 | Registered: April 06, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
Just got into episode 2 and it’s pretty riveting already. I will finish this one fast.

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15251 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Garret Blaine
posted Hide Post
Finished it tonight. It is worth the watch but I thought episodes 3 and 4 slowed down quite a bit.

-----------------------------------

Posts: 335 | Location: Buffalo, WY | Registered: June 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ice age heat wave,
cant complain.
Picture of MikeGLI
posted Hide Post
Finished it this morning, very interesting. I don't remember the story at all. Pretty fucked up group of people.

NRA Life Member
Steak: Rare. Coffee: Black. Bourbon: Neat.

Posts: 9683 | Location: Orlando, Florida | Registered: July 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Found this interesting. I live about 50 miles from Erie so it was in the local news a lot. The series had information that I never read in the news.

Posts: 921 | Registered: June 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
Short and definitely worth watching. So much crazy.

Posts: 17880 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
so sexy it hurts
Picture of agony
posted Hide Post
Fascinating documentary.
So much crazy in 4 episodes.

"You have the right not to be killed..."

The Clash, "Know Your Rights"

Posts: 26978 | Location: Westizzle Virgizzle | Registered: December 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post