SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Unhinged with Russell Crowe
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Unhinged with Russell Crowe Login/Join 
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted
Reminds me of Falling Down a bit.

Posts: 5302 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Might not be much of a stretch for Russ, acting wise. I believe I have read he has gotten a little unhinged in daily life.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16005 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
wow that looks intense

would be a nightmare scenario that's for sure

-------------------------------

Proverbs 27:17 - As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.

Posts: 8940 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned for being
genuinely stupid
posted Hide Post
Now that's my kind of movie I like to watch.

Posts: 340 | Location: Derby City KY. | Registered: April 13, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have 0 interest in movies like this.

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
She's driving a Volvo, she'll be fine.

P229

Posts: 3809 | Location: Sacramento, CA | Registered: November 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
Looks like it could be pretty entertaining. Cool

Posts: 22858 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This movie has potential IF the backstory for Russell Crowe is well developed.

The REALLY dumb shit that the woman says to the guy takes the cake. I am afraid the rest of the movie carries the message of don't fuck with people on the road.

This was a scary ass movie from 1971, a classic

Posts: 17177 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
What is the
soup du jour?

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ZSMICHAEL:

This was a scary ass movie from 1971, a classic

That darn radiator hose.

Posts: 1997 | Location: TX | Registered: October 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
Just came across this at Redbox, good flick. Nice and dark and going to extremes to make a point - the importance of common courtesy.

My wife is concerned that there were times I was agreeing with and rooting for Crowe’s character. He did cross the line however.

How he reacted was wrong and bad, but actions have consequences. If she had just thought about others and what they are going through instead of only herself, given a courtesy tap before going full blast on him her day might not have been so bad.

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10920 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
She screwed with the wrong deplorable!

Posts: 2466 | Location: WI | Registered: December 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
"She better bring her A game. Cuz you're gonna fuckin' need it." I laughed so hard.

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18018 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
I enjoyed it, pretty entertaining. Well worth the $5 rental

the wife says that's me on the way home from work lately.

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10719 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Like a party
in your pants
Picture of armored
posted Hide Post
It was in the top 10% of movies offered now,rating mediocre. Still better than most.

Posts: 4609 | Location: Chicago, IL, USA: | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Fun movie for a reasonable rental fee. If you are a dick for rooting for him at times so am I. Her behavior from the beginning was annoying. Nothing was her fault, lies to her kid, only takes responsibility when her kid pointed it out, drove like a crazy fiend, hard to sympathize with her. Crowe’s character was nuts but the Falling Down vibe was certainly there.

Posts: 7349 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
I thought it was not that good but it was fun to watch a fat Russell Crowe go absolutely ballistic meltdown. And Caren was great to watch Big Grin

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12569 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
Now for rent on Amazon Prime Videos if you desire.

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A man's got to know
his limitations
Picture of hberttmank
posted Hide Post
I saw this last night on Amazon Prime. It was not bad. Russell played a good wacked out nut job. About like Ramrod or Bobby Maxwell or Drexl Spivey. He has been doing some eatin, don't think he could do Leonidas again.

"But, as luck would have it, he stood up. He caught that chunk of lead." Gunnery Sergeant Carlos Hathcock

Posts: 9357 | Registered: March 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Charmingly unsophisticated
Picture of AllenInAR
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hberttmank:
He has been doing some eatin, don't think he could do Leonidas again.

Gerard Butler (who has also done some eating) played Leonidas. Crowe played Maximus Decimus Meridius.

The artist formerly known as AllenInWV

Posts: 16177 | Location: Harrison, AR | Registered: February 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
RC is perfect in this role. It’s practically a natural state for him..

Posts: 13796 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post