SIGforum
Unhinged with Russell Crowe

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/720601935/m/7940083074

April 02, 2021, 11:39 AM
Balzé Halzé
Unhinged with Russell Crowe
Was entertaining enough for my flight home. Yeah, I enjoyed it; at least while not exactly sober on a 4 hour flight, it fit the bill.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle
April 02, 2021, 01:09 PM
ZSMICHAEL
I like Crowe and the title describes him at times. My favorite movie of this genre is Duel, 1971 starring Dennis Weaver. Spielberg's debut I believe.
April 02, 2021, 05:54 PM
hberttmank
quote:
Originally posted by AllenInWV:
quote:
Originally posted by hberttmank:
He has been doing some eatin, don't think he could do Leonidas again.

Gerard Butler (who has also done some eating) played Leonidas. Crowe played Maximus Decimus Meridius.

OOPS, I got them mixed up, my bad.

"But, as luck would have it, he stood up. He caught that chunk of lead." Gunnery Sergeant Carlos Hathcock
April 05, 2021, 07:16 AM
nukeandpave
"Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a great battle."
- Plato
April 06, 2021, 05:38 AM
lastmanstanding
Meh, it was borderline of being decent and disappointing. Has Crowe really gotten that big or is it the magic of Hollywood making him appear to be Jabba the Hut?

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton
June 05, 2021, 08:31 AM
BigSwede
Finally watched it with the smokin hot Wife last night, it is now free on Amazon.

Entertaining enough, the wife was laughing like it was a comedy. She hates crappy drivers. I think she applauded when the lady putting on her makeup while driving got wasted

June 05, 2021, 02:32 PM
gunnutty
A little over the top but enjoyable . I liked his don't give a dang attitude!
June 05, 2021, 09:45 PM
45ProCarry
quote:
Originally posted by lastmanstanding:
Meh, it was borderline of being decent and disappointing. Has Crowe really gotten that big or is it the magic of Hollywood making him appear to be Jabba the Hut?

I saw pictures of him on the set. Before and after he put his outfit on. He had a fat suit on for his character. He actually looked decent in his normal clothes.

I loved the movie. I was rooting for Russell the whole time. Just about all of the problems that lady had in her life were caused by herself.