SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Unhinged with Russell Crowe

Moderators: parabellum
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Unhinged with Russell Crowe Login/Join 
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted
Reminds me of Falling Down a bit.

“I owe my success to having listened respectfully to the very best advice, and then going away and doing the exact opposite.”

Posts: 2509 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Might not be much of a stretch for Russ, acting wise. I believe I have read he has gotten a little unhinged in daily life.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 10227 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
wow that looks intense

would be a nightmare scenario that's for sure

-------------------------------

Proverbs 27:17 - As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.

Posts: 7860 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Now that's my kind of movie I like to watch.

I was born by the river,like the river I been running every since,I know a change gonna come.Sam Cooke

USMC RVN Veteran,
0311 grunt 68-69.

Posts: 192 | Location: Derby City KY. | Registered: April 13, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have 0 interest in movies like this.

Posts: 5864 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
She's driving a Volvo, she'll be fine.

P229

Posts: 3009 | Location: Sacramento, CA | Registered: November 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
Looks like it could be pretty entertaining. Cool

Posts: 17965 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This movie has potential IF the backstory for Russell Crowe is well developed.

The REALLY dumb shit that the woman says to the guy takes the cake. I am afraid the rest of the movie carries the message of don't fuck with people on the road.

This was a scary ass movie from 1971, a classic

Posts: 7995 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
What is the
soup du jour?

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ZSMICHAEL:

This was a scary ass movie from 1971, a classic

That darn radiator hose.

Posts: 1605 | Location: TX | Registered: October 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post